gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975553 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 10, 2024, 03:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Braintree, Essex Old School Meet Sunday 1st October? Anyone interested?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Braintree, Essex Old School Meet Sunday 1st October? Anyone interested?  (Read 707 times)

nishiki14

I spoke to my old club at Braintree today in regards running an old school meet alongside one of theirs possibly on 1-10-06, they were up for it so are any of you lot up for it???  Let me know, we only need 8 but the more the merrier and if you cant make the 1st, the week before (24-9-06) they are having the east anglia meet and said we would be more than welcom to that too, I cant make that one otherwise id do both for sure, I went to MK earlier this month and fooking luved it, even got a plate in the B final AND I WANT ANOTHER ONE :LolLolLolLol:
If you are interested let me know and tell me which date you would prefer, by the way the 01-10-06 could change to the 8th she will let me know by the end of the week. CHEERS RADSTERS!!!! :daumenhoch:

DR VINOAH

ill have some of that :daumenhoch:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
me too, not too far from me either !

Keep us posted on who's going !  :daumenhoch:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Yep, count me provisionally, thats good news.

Sam, post some track pics when you can ::)
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Flying_fox

ratty, heres the link for the clubs web site http://www.braintreebmx.co.uk/

The pictures on there should give you an idea what its like.

And if it rains your bike will more than likley turn out looking like this (this shot was actually taken after a race at braintree).

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Lol, that bike looks proper......
Proof of a real hard core racer,
Hope your racing new skool, hate getting blown away like I did at MK

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Your bike is almost as bad as my old car after getting it stuck in epping forest a few years ago, while we and little bee were um bird watching...

Flying_fox

I only race new school, I can't ride os bikes for shit anymore, let alone manual and jump them like Darren, Dingo and a few others. So don't worry you wount have to worry about running a crashed fox over.

I'll probably be there, not checked the calendar yet. I race South mostly and Braintree is EA, you get webbed feet if you spend too much time there. ;)

ZippyDixon

I'll probably be there, not checked the calendar yet. I race South mostly and Braintree is EA, you get webbed feet if you spend too much time there. ;)
    Oi!! Less of the webbed feet,they do come in handy when it rains you know!!!!

nishiki14
    Was you down there last night for the evening meeting,pissed it down before the racing started.....and the track held up well too TBH!!!!

Stu

team_teapot

should be good for a day out. and if fatboy whickam turns out we are all safe knowing we wont be last.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
And if it rains your bike will more than likley turn out looking like this (this shot was actually taken after a race at braintree)

Miles I remember that meeting.  You only had one bike to clean whereas I had at least two, probably four!!  Was a bit slippery though.  I believe the new surface and drainage is working well.  The track pics on the website are seriously out of date and don't reflect the changes Mark Seaman engineered a couple of years ago.  Pick your lines and the track is very rideable for those of advancing years (translation: even this fat old g*t can ride it!!).  Haven't been there for ages but will be there for the EA Champs on 24th September and will be sorely tempted to chuck my crowser in the trailer and join in the fun.  Humps

Little Bee

Your bike is almost as bad as my old car after getting it stuck in epping forest a few years ago, while we and little bee were um bird watching...

Thanks for putting that up babe!!! Ohhhh the memories!!!!!  :-[

nishiki14

Re: Braintree, Essex Old School Meet Sunday 1st October? Anyone interested?
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 05:43 PM »
ANY MORE TAKERS FOR BRAINTREE PEEPS??? :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Braintree, Essex Old School Meet Sunday 1st October? Anyone interested?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx