gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975551 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 10, 2024, 05:45 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden summer series round 5 sept 10th
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hersden summer series round 5 sept 10th  (Read 4059 times)

kamodo

Re: Hersden summer series round 5 sept 10th
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 09:14 PM »
Bringing a load of old school odds and sods to get rid of. on Sunday....you still want my Robinson frame Humps?

Take it easy on that wrist Zippy.....none of your Colt Seavers stunts again  ;)

Glendower.....grace us with your prescence   ::)

TK The Mic

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 10:11 PM »
Kamodo, we will give you a good send off to remember us by, before you go to Oz .

Just seen this weeks Canterbury adscene featuring special interview with the one and only Wolfy, also special comments from Simon Tyrrel (will we see him race before the end of the season)

The last two rounds are shaping up to be good ones, will be good to hear from those riders on the injured list to see how you are healing up. Will Mr Rusty, Meddle , Zippy, Kdw 712 and Xtremepervert be seen before the seasons end?

Just to let you know about the rider of the year vote, anybody can vote thats present at the track for the final 2 rounds, your votes must be cast before the start of the finals on October 8.
The riders you vote for must have done at least 3 rounds before and including round 5 , this Sunday (10 Sep).

This Sundays weather looks ideal, and with no other racing  in the area, we are hopeful for a decent turnout!

TK the MIC

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 10:32 PM »
....you still want my Robinson frame Humps?

Thanks but no thanks.  You'll see the latest addition to the Humphrey fleet on Sunday with James on it riding without clips.  See you all there.  Anyone want to buy Matt's Federal Foundation or his modified Haro pit-bike - he wants cash to bling his Dialled bike; buy them, worth it.  Bikes will be at Hersden.  Humps

sonic-1

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2006, 02:45 AM »
well im goin to hopefully be there with small son in tow , he s only 2 but loves bikes
what time will it all start ??????

jazzyje

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2006, 08:55 AM »
we will be there from about 10am.

Mr Rusty

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2006, 09:26 AM »
Got the all clear from the Doc on Wednesday but can't make this meet due to a 40th birthday party in Derbyshire.  Will definately be at the end of season finale (first time back on a bike since June 4th !)

Chris

TK The Mic

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2006, 09:48 AM »
Thats great news Chris, will see you on October 8.

Tk the Mic

Buckmore Bat

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2006, 09:06 PM »
I'll be racing tomorrow now. it will be good to see Gary before he leaves for shores far away.

MeddlE

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2006, 10:31 AM »
Sorry I couldn't make it, would've loved to be there.  Great weather here at the moment, hope it's the same down Hersden.

Have fun.

Gary, was good to see you last weekend at Rom, enjoy Aus fella, you'll be missed.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2006, 02:23 PM »
Apologies from me for not being able to make it. Wanted to see Gary and wish him good luck with the future. Hope you all had a great day and all rode safe. See you in October.

Buckmore Bat

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2006, 09:14 PM »
Another good days racing with great weather. Only four of us in the old skool today.

aaronsat

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 09:24 AM »
Shame about the numbers, but racing was fast and furious again.  Took my new school for some track time and managed to jump the doubles on the first straight and both sets on the back!  Just the triples now :LolLolLolLol:

A few pic's from the day....

muttley

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 03:24 PM »
I'm on holiday at the moment and extremely bored, so managed to find web access just to check out how the Hersden circle were doing. Looks like a quiet one then so here's hoping the next one will be rocking, i cant wait to try out my new pro-xl  :daumenhoch:

Sats is getting a bit lairy i see  :LolLolLolLol:

kamodo

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 07:45 PM »
It was so good to see the Old Schoolers battling it out yesterday, just a shame a few faces were missing, I will try my best to make the October meeting. Rom last week then Herden.....its given me the bug again :)

When we get settled over there, any RADBMX members will be welcomed with a cold beer  ;)anytime

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 08:51 PM »
Here's a pic of Kamodo beating my no.2 son James

and the moment Mark Buxton went down

the Old Skool guys in action

Kamodo holding the tape as no.1 son Matt wins the high-jump contest

Hersden's Dean Wimble in the KoD

and finally Wolfy taking the OS final lying down

Was a great day in the Kentish sunshine and those that missed it should make a diary note to get along to the next one in October.  Humps

wolfybmx

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2006, 08:58 PM »
thanx for the pic of me crashing out in the final humps. giving it 100% as always but only to find a pile of loose stuff in my way. looking forward to next time. great atmoshere and tony  doin an amazing job on the mic.

jazzyje

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2006, 01:52 PM »
quality pics humps.good days racing.waited five races to get the weather right.got spoilt last year.thanks to the bad lads for coming down.hope you had a good time.bbq at next race plus presentation.got a proof for the new number plates for the end of season winners.looking good.trophys ordered.just got to book the wetaher,best get praying.justin.

wolfybmx

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 07:28 PM »
great  :daumenhoch:

kamodo

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2006, 07:51 PM »
Love the crash pics Humps....Wolfy going down taking the Ship, the crew, the whole lot with him ;D

Dont think much of that stiff old geezer in front of your son on a bike found in a skip  ;D

She has relented, I will be at the October meeting.....I heard Glendowers on the roids ready for the last Hersden bash

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden summer series round 5 sept 10th

gfxgfx
gfx gfx