gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975540 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 04, 2024, 12:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Courier bike pick up anywhere in the UK for £20
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Courier bike pick up anywhere in the UK for £20  (Read 9986 times)

davie1967

Re: Courier bike pick up anywhere in the UK for £20
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 09:58 AM »
i used Pharos . booked wednesday evening, collected at my home Friday morning . could've been thursday if i wanted.. £12.99 using their Hercules service. i said package was 19.5 KG.  i went into local bike shop and asked for a box. free stuff is gr8 :daumenhoch:
 i will post back when item is delivered about timescale + condition. cant be bad huh?

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 10:35 AM »
i used Pharos . booked wednesday evening, collected at my home Friday morning . could've been thursday if i wanted.. £12.99 using their Hercules service. i said package was 19.5 KG.  i went into local bike shop and asked for a box. free stuff is gr8 :daumenhoch:
 i will post back when item is delivered about timescale + condition. cant be bad huh?

You havent sold you Goose have you Davie.  :shocked:

davie1967

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 10:34 AM »
 ;D no chance Marc. it was an old Schwinn i had bought for any freestyle sessions at parks. it was 2 heavy. i bought JT71's mirraco  :daumenhoch:

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 10:47 AM »
Nice one. Lets hope your knees better soon so you can get some riding in.  :daumenhoch:

davie1967

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 07:02 PM »
 ;)ok.. update: bike collected friday morning, delivered monday afternoon. £12.99 for 19.5 kg. box was 1400X750X200.
 great service from pharos.although tracking didnt work  ??? probably my fault

re-buy-cycle

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 05:57 PM »
Are these boxed bikes? or complete bikes? you've been sending, as I'm after a courier who can take complete bikes, just wrapped up in card etc.
Anyone got any info?

davie1967

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2008, 09:41 PM »
mine was a full bike. a heavy bugger too. go into any local bike shop + ask for a box. mine was a mountain bike box. wrapped it up with poundland cellophane + bubble wrap (front wheel off) easy peasy..

Stella Dave

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2008, 10:02 PM »
PACKED UP, £5.95!
http://www.ppwexpress.com/

daz bmx it!

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 02:33 PM »
How many times you used these Dave? any good? will they ship complete bikes? lmk,I'm very interested,thx Daz... :daumenhoch:

davie1967

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 10:24 AM »
 :-[ just noticed this sorry.
 used once but it all went very smooth. they will collect it from you etc. all you have to do is box it up.

MpG

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2008, 09:02 PM »
how on earth do you manage to get decent quotes

i have just seen 2 mongoose pitbikes for sale and need a courier if the person allows it :)
but the quotes im getting are over £200
any1 fancy getting me a quote please see if you could find me 1 lol
they are in Lydbrook,Gloucestershire and need to come to london essex

they are both at the same address so only needs 1 pickup
thnx  for any advice :)

all sorted 33=vat from interparcel  but seller has done it for 15 sweet  :D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 05:29 PM by MpG »

dal b

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 10:07 PM »
hi all just to let you know i have just used pharos  to send a cruiser box up from barnsley to preston  all in £9.75 pick up wednesday deliverd thursday.well happy would use again.

dal b

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2008, 01:30 PM »
yep thats them.

oldschoolfool

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2009, 11:22 PM »
hey guys,i use parcels2go for everything.they're a company who will use DHL and others(who i cant remember just now,as im on the red!)for couriering .
if you give a weight of around 7kg's ,and a box size of 90cmx60cmx30cm you will only pay just under £9.thing is its only insured for £50.ive bought stuff costing well above that and its always been delivered.they say up to 2-3 days but i usually get mine the day after(i do live in a city though,plymouth)
worth giving them a go,and the websites well simple.simple for me :uglystupid2:

if its heavier and bigger than you say it'll still get delivered for £9.go on you know it makes sense!!

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 10:32 PM »
nice info oldschool ill look them up

bomberman

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2010, 05:14 PM »
The best couriers around are Parcel2go. You can book and print your delivery labels on line and they  will collect the next working day and usually deliver the day after.
I've sent Bombers all over the UK and 3 to Holland all with no trouble ans a bomber is a hefty bike!!
I also use them to send heavier items such as frames and mixed lots rather than use the postal service as all items are traceable. Another useful thing they have is a online chat box where you can get answers to most questions you may have about their services.

10% discount for the next week if you enter the code JAN201010 when prompted

www.parcel2go.com

telelogic

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 05:57 PM »
Just used the company at the top of this thread.
I found them rude and uncooperative! the price was 50% Higher than stated and the staff have given me the runaround since yesterday morning!
They say they will pick up the bike on Monday, But I foresee problems.
It always shocks me to find companies that treat there customers in this way (although most of them do)
Why do firms in this country act as if they are doing you a favor when you are paying good money for bad service?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Courier bike pick up anywhere in the UK for £20

gfxgfx
gfx gfx