gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975561 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 06:41 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Death of MK....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Death of MK....  (Read 2485 times)

gregster

Re: Death of MK....
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 10:17 AM »
Adeshere,

MK is great for old schoolers and I'm pretty sure you can turn up almost anytime and have a roll round. I've even been there on a club practice day and they've let us use the gate with no worries. Usually a laid back crowd there.

g

Moschops

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 07:32 PM »
Adeshere,

MK is great for old schoolers and I'm pretty sure you can turn up almost anytime and have a roll round. I've even been there on a club practice day and they've let us use the gate with no worries. Usually a laid back crowd there.

g

Thanks for the kind words gregster, yep practice days are tue eves during the summer and soon to be sunday afternoons.As long as riders have helmets and gloves they are more than welcome to use our gate.
As for being a member its not essential but as our fees are only £5.00 per anum, a donation to start gate fuel and storage fees would be gladley received :daumenhoch:

We are very keen to make MK the track of choice for the old school fraternity, the track dates back to the early 80's and is very kind to us slightly un-fit mid life crisis re-living our youth types.
I'm currently looking for a job lot of white tyres cut in half :LolLolLolLol:

adeshere

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2006, 09:57 PM »
Hi,

Sounds great, will try and get there early in the new year

YOu mentioned you need gloves and a helmet.  What sort ?  i have haro fingerless gloves, but i guess you mean somethingwith  more protection

Moschops

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2006, 10:55 PM »
Full finger gloves are a must, there are tones around to choose from, and a full face helmet is best unless you can dig out a old-un with chin guard.

Some usefull links for kit:

www.grooveracingshop.co.uk
www.alansbmx.com
www.fmfbmx.com   I can source FMF kit for just over half its uk RRP.

www.mkbmx.com is our club page currently under construction but has more links on it and you can e-mail me the club secutary on mkbmx@btinternet.com

Regards,
Lee.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Death of MK....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx