gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975553 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 11, 2024, 05:45 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  haro sport survivior
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: haro sport survivior  (Read 3281 times)

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: haro sport survivior
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 05:05 PM »
ok frame number is T08840441 and deffo no chevrons on the gusset. :)

Its a Gen 2 Torker then  :)

I knew I should have bid on that  :'(

Well done, great find  :daumenhoch:

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 05:16 PM »

Hey Matt ... that's great news mate. Another Torker made Sport so that makes two now ... wicked  :daumenhoch:

My serial number is TO8840459 S ... our frames were made in exactly the same month of '84 and not much between them either

Steve

NYSoul

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 06:02 PM »
Haha, them serials are well close, bet they sat talking to each other on the production line. You got to leave it like it is Dog, dont get any ideas now SteveP has put them pics up. I love it just the way it is :daumenhoch:

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2007, 06:18 PM »
Yeah, leave it well alone ... that's a nice survivor  :daumenhoch:

Steve

SaMAlex

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2007, 07:19 PM »
Im more and more sure my old sport that I got in 84 was a torker one. Im sure it didnt have chevrons, had tiny stays that werent capped on the end, and the frame number was on the drop out. Oh well. I used it VERY well for many years and in the end the down tube broke, the seat tube pulled out of the BB and the seat tube/top tubes flange cracked. I dont remember for sure but I think it just got binned in the end.

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2007, 04:17 PM »
ok this is going to stay exactly how i picked it up..im just gonna clean it up a bit  :)

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2007, 04:21 PM »

Its a Gen 2 Torker then  :)

I knew I should have bid on that  :'(

Well done, great find  :daumenhoch:

PM Greentoad, he is logging all the Torker made Haro's  :daumenhoch:

DJ

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2007, 09:08 AM »
i just realised that I coulda had this bike about 20 times over but each time the guy backed out! his son used to knock around with our next door neighbours kid, he bought it round mine & i offered more than you paid & each time the guy was like "yeah ok, friday?" never happened!! its a good find thats for sure. if i remember correct the guy had it from new?

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2007, 01:35 PM »
i just realised that I coulda had this bike about 20 times over but each time the guy backed out! his son used to knock around with our next door neighbours kid, he bought it round mine & i offered more than you paid & each time the guy was like "yeah ok, friday?" never happened!! its a good find thats for sure. if i remember correct the guy had it from new?

Yeah he did tell me that he bought it from new,i think he thought that it would go for more than it did to.
still it nearly went to the tip apperntly,it was at his dads house and nearly got tipped. :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  haro sport survivior

gfxgfx
gfx gfx