gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 11:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  SHALL I DO IT????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SHALL I DO IT????  (Read 2921 times)

munners

Re: SHALL I DO IT????
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 11:07 AM »
Just to end the story......... I got up at 6 and set off at 6.30. Took a ride in to work. Talk about a proud owner!  :D

Took her up the stairs and in to my office. I spent 45 mins cleaning the wheels and frame. Went over her after with a soft mutton cloth. BRAND NEW.  :) Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I experienced the thrill again, and i loved it, but this piece of art is too good to ride. I felt terribly guilty that i took her out again. I took advantage! After 24 years, she needs a deserved rest. And so, after a night and morning of wild passion, she returns to the wall, showing off her beauty, for all to see......................  :'( :'( :'( 

JACKANORY!

Offline LucyLastic

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 11:09 AM »
Have you got any pics of your bike?

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 11:11 AM »
the only reason i stopped riding my trickstar was cos i could feel it flex under my slim frame

lol

;)

My Trickstar is my 'riding down to the Tandoori' bike, funnily enough, the first time i rode it out the chain popped off, LOL !!
IMO even show bikes deserve an ride, but just a gentle cruise !  ;)

and keep riding the TA Munners !  :daumenhoch:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

munners

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 11:15 AM »
Im doing my 1st build, a chrome TA at the mo. I only need a pair of bars to finish. I ma stuck bad! When its done i will post some piccys of both. There are some piccs on the site in the museum but i have changed nearly the whole bike since those were taken. And they are crap piccs  (apart form the front wheel shot- good enough for any screen saver!!!)

Frosty

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 11:48 AM »
What bars are you looking for?

munners

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 11:57 AM »
I have done the Ta with Ukai's. After the recent Ta debate on here about Tuffs or Spokes on a Ta, i thought what a good idea to do a chrome one with spokes.

I got Ukais on it,  so i dont really need freestyle bars as the bike is more of a race bike. I got a set of Haro chrome bars (86ish awesome condition) but i dont think they go. Would CW's go? Then if i get CW's they would have to be real and they are hard to get and expensive. GT race bars????? Skyway chrome EZ (1st edition) bars.

Basically with the dough i have spent on the bike (top gear on it) , i cant really stick average bars on it. Any idea's??????????? ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 11:59 AM by munners »

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 12:07 PM »
I have a pair of E-Z Bars MK1's totally mint and NOS, in Chrome, may trade em for another pair of Pro size bars, or some Tyres ??

MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 03:04 PM »
Those are lovely bars mate! i have a set on my beat and i rekon they'd look the nutz on a TA!  :daumenhoch:

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 10:39 PM »
Freeeaky sh1t or not the first time I took mi Ripper out was at Interact at burnley in the bowl ......Chain came off  :uglystupid2:  :uglystupid2:  :uglystupid2:
Reet over the bars !!! Off work for a week and bruise the length of my lower  leg. Man that hurt  :buck2:
Double check everythings tightened  :daumenhoch:

downhill3375

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2007, 07:02 AM »
oh yeah shits b gotta be tight  >:D :2funny: :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  SHALL I DO IT????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx