gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 02:50 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Roll Backs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roll Backs  (Read 2982 times)

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: Roll Backs
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 12:03 PM »
dogging?

theRuler

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 12:12 PM »
lol no riding

on bmx

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 12:17 PM »
there was a car park in h/pool that was perfect for roolbacks, in the very early 80s i remember three guys rolling back one on a torker one on a race inc and one on a goose, man i thought they where so fookin cool, it was the one trick i just had to learn, unfortunately its the only trick i learned :LolLolLolLol:

theRuler

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 12:18 PM »
hehehe
tell me about it.

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 01:24 PM »
I reckon Kick turns on the rear peg is also quite an easy one if you're gettin back into BMX.

And that's my full repetoire, rollbacks and kickturns...oh and diddy endos :crazy2:

Paul :)
Vans Style

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 01:43 PM »
I reckon Kick turns on the rear peg is also quite an easy one if you're gettin back into BMX.

And that's my full repetoire, rollbacks and kickturns...oh and diddy endos :crazy2:

Dam that sums up mine too!   :-\

can't wait to thrash those three moves to death next saturday  :daumenhoch:

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 01:46 PM »

Dam that sums up mine too!   :-\

can't wait to thrash those three moves to death next saturday  :daumenhoch:

Yep we'll deffo be hoggin that massive vert ramp :D
Vans Style

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 01:48 PM »
Yeah i'm going to get some elbow pads next week ready for a few falls  :daumenhoch:

Have to push harder!!! 

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 01:52 PM »
Yeah i'm going to get some elbow pads next week ready for a few falls  :daumenhoch:

Have to push harder!!! 

I'm thinkin about wearing a box to protect me nutsacks, like that guy from Cameo 'Word Up' used to wear :buck2:
Vans Style

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 01:53 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  yes but you have to wear it over that Dyno race gear!!  COOOOOOOLLLL!!!   :daumenhoch:    :LolLolLolLol:

highrisedrifter

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 05:38 AM »

I can just about manage an endo, providing you don't want me to roll out afterwards. I'm having problems judging when to let go of the front brake.  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

HRD

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 09:30 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

like my ex wife told me years ago..........Rob you have to let go!!!   ;)

Offline Maurice Meyer

• BMX Legend
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2007, 06:59 PM »
In about 1982 or early '83 most people at Golden Gate Park would just run backwards sitting on the seat then jump to the pedals.  I remember thinking "I'm going to ride into that trick."

One thing I'd say is take it at the right speed - not too slow and not too fast.  Maybe front wheel halfway up an 8' quarter or something.  Then keep it a little loose.  Can't tell you about doing anything with the moving cranks as I've always used a coaster.  Seems like sitting down would be easier assuming you've got an old school setup where you can actually sit on the seat without your knees hitting you in the face!

Don't feel bad though.  I've forgotten which direction I used to do a few tricks!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 09:59 PM »
Wey hey!

I CAN DO ROLL BACKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

Just been out and I've cracked them again!

I'm sure the neighbors think I'm fekking mad constantly riding up our street, doing an endo and then rolling back but who cares, I can do em again!

:daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 10:50 PM »
Happy days    :daumenhoch:

Watch out when you re-learn 180 bunnyhops, these newschool bikes behave very differently...  I used to be able to do them at basically full speed but on a modern bike I'm struggling with em at jogging speed   :-[ :'(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Roll Backs

gfxgfx
gfx gfx