gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975553 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 11, 2024, 05:37 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  who is djnosh on ebay??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: who is djnosh on ebay??  (Read 11176 times)

Offline bodamus

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: who is djnosh on ebay??
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2007, 11:01 AM »
Is this Djnosh for real he has just won a used complete Kuwahara that I was watching in America for $865 add on shipping to the UK and customs charges that makes a very dear bike.

I can see that bike being relisted.

bodamus ::)

dj B silverlite

« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2007, 01:36 PM »
Used? does E.T. come with it for that price ?? :LolLolLolLol:

Cotty

« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2007, 03:28 PM »
knowing my luck its someone who has got hold of my credit card details and is having a spending frenzy!

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2007, 06:20 PM »
knowing my luck its someone who has got hold of my credit card details and is having a spending frenzy!

No, I have your credit card and it bounced when I tried to buy 2 innertubes at Halfords  >:D

:LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2007, 12:08 PM »
he must have a fair bit of money, just brought a crosser and aero pro, still waiting for my cheque to clear

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2007, 12:54 AM »

Does anyone know this djnosh? He just seems be buying or bidding on everything oldschool on ebay. Bizzarre but he's got loads of good feedback. 

2020mad

« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2007, 12:59 AM »
maybe its just somebody whos come into money, seems the speed they are spending it they aint worked for it :-\

Superkav

« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2007, 02:45 PM »
I just mailed the guy, hopefully he'll respond as I'd love to hear his tale. Just because he's paying top dollar for things right now it won't increase the price of stuff unless he gets chummy with Biaggio and then it's goodnight Vienna :2funny:
Anyway here's what i sent him, I hope you don't mind me using the Royal 'we' to talk about Rad. I ain't 'inner circle' but I'm OLD SCHOOL and I try to do my bit.

Hi mate
Hope this doesn't sound weird but you've been creating quite a stir on the old school BMX forums buying up all the stuff. Don't get me wrong you are absolutely entitled to do so and I'm not about to try and 'warn you off' or anything. The fact that you're buying up all these parts means that as a community we're interested in you as an old school BMX fan.
Why not drop into www.radbmx.co.uk and have a chat, look at some of our bikes and show us some of what you have.
Are you a racer from back in the day or a freestyle guy perhaps? A lot of us still race for fun and we host a few events too.
You may even find some bits you're looking for or have something you don't need that you could offer to sell.
We're a friendly bunch and you'd be very welcome. We'd all be interested to hear about your purchases, you've scored some major bikes and parts and we love a good collection.
Hope to see you on the RAD forum, or you can mail me rory.kavanagh@bt.com
Hope to hear from you mate

Hoping that doesn't sound too gay ;D ;D ;D >:(

highrisedrifter

« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2007, 02:49 PM »
Nah, sounds fine mate.

You're holding out the olive branch.

HRD

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2007, 02:56 PM »
I just mailed the guy, hopefully he'll respond as I'd love to hear his tale. Just because he's paying top dollar for things right now it won't increase the price of stuff unless he gets chummy with Biaggio and then it's goodnight Vienna :2funny:
Anyway here's what i sent him, I hope you don't mind me using the Royal 'we' to talk about Rad. I ain't 'inner circle' but I'm OLD SCHOOL and I try to do my bit.

Hi mate
Hope this doesn't sound weird but you've been creating quite a stir on the old school BMX forums buying up all the stuff. Don't get me wrong you are absolutely entitled to do so and I'm not about to try and 'warn you off' or anything. The fact that you're buying up all these parts means that as a community we're interested in you as an old school BMX fan.
Why not drop into www.radbmx.co.uk and have a chat, look at some of our bikes and show us some of what you have.
Are you a racer from back in the day or a freestyle guy perhaps? A lot of us still race for fun and we host a few events too.
You may even find some bits you're looking for or have something you don't need that you could offer to sell.
We're a friendly bunch and you'd be very welcome. We'd all be interested to hear about your purchases, you've scored some major bikes and parts and we love a good collection.

i like the last comment ! LOL !! he probably thinks your grooming him !  :LolLolLolLol:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2007, 02:56 PM »
dont you think he might already be on here?

snav69

« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2007, 03:04 PM »
It would be very interesting to hear his story  :)
I saw somewhere on here that one of the guys out of the Chemical Brothers was into the old school bike scene  ::) , wonder if its owt to do with him as the Chemical Brothers are DJ's , just a thought  ???

:coolsmiley:

Superkav

« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2007, 03:11 PM »

Hi mate

i like the last comment ! LOL !! he probably thinks your grooming him !  :LolLolLolLol:

Grooming him :2funny:, come to poppy :-*

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2007, 03:58 PM »
It would be very interesting to hear his story  :)
I saw somewhere on here that one of the guys out of the Chemical Brothers was into the old school bike scene  ::)

I did say somewhere I had read something in the past about one of the guys, but didn't wanna start a rumor...  ;)
Hope it's not too late.

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2007, 04:43 PM »
chemical has been round a long time why would they start now as they know about the old skool scene and why buy all the other things as well ie toys all of sudden ,what they been on mars for the past 3 years .sounds to me like a lottery winner that mid 30`s
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2007, 04:47 PM »
2 nice MX bikes from the US on his feedback  ;)

Offline Nosnod

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #141 on: September 08, 2007, 07:11 PM »
Just had a look through his feedback and there is no consistency to what he is buying,: Old school, New school, POS etc and he obviously doesnt know his stuff as he has been ripped off a fair few times (eg The Hutch frame clearly isnt a Hutch!) and paid over the odds for stuff.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  who is djnosh on ebay??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx