gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975565 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 17, 2024, 04:51 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  "LAME BIKE VIDEO 4" out NOW for download!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: "LAME BIKE VIDEO 4" out NOW for download!  (Read 1402 times)

2Fresh

"LAME BIKE VIDEO 4" out NOW for download!
« on: September 01, 2007, 07:19 AM »
Those that don't go to vintagebmx.com much here's my new video and the story behind it:

Quote:

"Okay, it's finally time for a brand new 4th episode of the Lame Bike Video series that started in 1992.
Once again, everything was "filmed" with just video mode on a regular digital camera, so please don't give me instuctions/crap about raising the frame rate cause it can't be adjusted (as much as i would like to) and we're just going to have to live with it. For the time being, this video is only available thru the direct download link below. No youtube linky available, sorry cause the video would then have to be parted in two or three pieces and that would not compliment the "artistic" values. Now that this part of explaining is done, let get down to description of the video shall we?

The LBV4 consists of four slightly different segments.

I'd like to call the first chapter "Introduction & Oldies". The intro part has mixed newer riding from 2005 to 2007 while the "Oldies" bears some rare and never seen before footage from 1990 til 1994 from Myself and friends & locals. For any modern flatlanders and especially Martti Kuoppa fans out there, watch out for Martti riding his '93 Soul Bro in 1994 during one of the roadtrips to Sweden. There's also never, ever before seen footage of Myself riding the local vert ramp in 1990 at one of the shows. That exclusive footage has been previously only viewed by myself, a few friends and ofcourse my Father who filmed it.

The second chapter is titled "4" and it is my statement for "Soul riding". Meaning, it doesn't matter what tricks you can or can't pull as long as there's fun and good times involved. While editing this particular chapter my biggest innovator was my long time riding friend Sam (Sami Suni) with his straight-forward life attitide and his unique character. I chose the track for this part from a legendary first wave punk group called Kollaa Kestää from 1978 to reflect these thoughts & principles.

The third chapter takes a peek at my silent alter-ego (also knows as "Boneless one") as a skateboarder in his 30's. As some of you (who've been to vintagebmx.com or elsewhere) might know i started skateboarding 21 years ago in 1986, faded around 1991 when the kick noses landed and got back in the early new millennium with the first wave of 80's nostalgia and collecting. I am hopelessly stuck with my antics, both in my boards i'm riding and tricks im doing, but i'm happy with them regardless. The "Skateboard Radness with Boneless one & Proffit" is just that, nothing more, nothing less. Old school tricks with 80's style & speed spiced up with original track by Sam's long gone band called Tredive, from their rare demo where they sing in danish. If you put your soul into it, it doesn't matter what you do and you will succeed.

Fourth chapter takes us back onto our bikes again with up-tempo music and yet another bunch of good times, tricks and plain sillyness caught on video. Get ready for hi-speed action, weird & "artistic" footage combined with variety of tricks, new and old, hard and easy. By the way, the wall wasn't shaking, it's just the shadow of the tree causing the effect.

Last but not least, there's the credits. They're not too bad either.

The video is 15 minutes long and it is a GINORMOUS file so it WILL take a while to download depending on your internet connection speed. Once it's completed just lean back, take that cup of hot cocoa and/or favoite brew and ENJOY! I hope it will be as fun to watch as it was making it."

Here's the download link:

DOWNLOAD LBV4

(that's right-click and "save")

-Timo
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 07:20 AM by 2Fresh »

rarman1

Re: "LAME BIKE VIDEO 4" out NOW for download!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 10:47 AM »
timo,

that is nowhere near lame :LolLolLolLol:

you rock dude :coolsmiley: :daumenhoch:

2Fresh

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 02:47 PM »
Cheers man! I'm happy you liked it.
T

theRuler

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 03:26 PM »
wicked video mate
top riding, and well put together too

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 05:42 PM »
Cool.   :daumenhoch:

2Fresh

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 10:03 PM »
Thanks dude. :D

mattbus

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 11:02 AM »
excellent vid mate :daumenhoch:

2Fresh

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 10:39 PM »
Thanks for watching!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  "LAME BIKE VIDEO 4" out NOW for download!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx