gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 07:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  my history in bmx freestyle with pics.....(updated 4/4/08)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my history in bmx freestyle with pics.....(updated 4/4/08)  (Read 6324 times)

andy619

Re: my history in bmx freestyle with pics.....(updated 4/4/08)
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 05:04 AM »
Incredible pics :4_17_5: Great thread.

rarman1

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 11:06 PM »
awsome thread denny,

great pics,

top man :daumenhoch:

mark 2

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 01:26 AM »
Before Denny joined here someone mentioned his name and I said then he is the best librarian out there of the british freestyle scene. Dedicated from day one and archives everything. And a self indulgent cnut doing a thread on yourself 

:LolLolLolLol:

But really though, been there from start to finish, seen the lot and has been generous to all the generations of freestyle, acknowledging the past and making sure it was always recognised  and kept it moving pushing the present. He's not all good though , runs a sweat shop knocking out air jordans,  pimps teenage girls, sells drugs to school kids and that all escalated from simple dole fraud . I'm kidding , he's one of the nicest guys out there . Can I have my fiver now Den?

welsh denny

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 11:42 AM »
sure mark. have these instead from yesterday. :LolLolLolLol:

only the second time i've ridden since nov but its coming back quick. just wait til i get me 85 master completed. i gonna bust a quickspin on video for this. :LolLolLolLol:

my head must be swelling with this thread.  :LolLolLolLol:
i know peeps say we are riding little kids bikes but my one is even smaller than that. :LolLolLolLol:

rolling by.

wheelchair  whip to halfpacker.

decade.

teamsano

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 12:52 PM »
t-shirt?
summers here!!

bmxer4ever

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 11:29 PM »
Cool thread D.
I've been thinking of droppin' one like this - needless to say I have a TON of pics of all the crew that I used to ride with. After seeing your thread (and ramp rats), I think I'll have to get uploading and give everyone a little bmx history lesson, Glasgow style!
G

madall

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 11:50 AM »
Great Pics buddy, keep em coming

spinmaster

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 02:30 PM »
those suelos are definitely short. video please!!!!!!!!!!!! especially of the oldschool flat.

welsh denny

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 08:19 PM »
those suelos are definitely short. video please!!!!!!!!!!!! especially of the oldschool flat.

i'll try and get some video next time i'm out riding (if poss).
once the 85 master is built i'll try get some moves down on that too.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  my history in bmx freestyle with pics.....(updated 4/4/08)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx