gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975557 Posts in 138923 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 12, 2024, 11:39 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Little point that needs sorting out, help please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little point that needs sorting out, help please  (Read 6788 times)

sonic-1

Re: Little point that needs sorting out, help please
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2008, 09:05 PM »
[

So you 'caused all the grief then, taking the poor lads innertube so he couldn't roll over the line...  some mate you are ;D ;)
mmmmm it would seam like it  :tickedoff: so feel very pissed off about the whole issue

scary_leary

« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2008, 09:44 PM »
Yep no race no points.

If you want last place points you should finish last.

If Valentino Rossi dont show on the start line (even though he's been qualifying for the three previous days)
he gets no points.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2008, 09:57 PM »
Does anyone like dressing up?
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2008, 09:59 PM »
you doo si

a soldier with cammo hoooody

he he

r

moomin

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2008, 02:06 AM »
You know what cracks me up about this post, it was put up at a time when Tony was at his lowest, whoever in cog neto is needs to watch his back, your timing was crap mate  :knuppel2:

Tony, Sam and Tony have always been fair to other racers, this is the 1st and only time he's used a points buy, even when i asked him to when he broke his ribs and then thumb, why now?, because he has a fookin cyst in his brain, combine that with severe hydrocephulus and see why we stopped him  you knob, even i, his nine months pregnant Mrs had to talk him out of rolling off the gate to get his points  then i have shuffle munsterers like you running him down  :wtf:

Whilst we're at the hospital tomorrow willing him to just make it through his operation (ever looked into the kind of surgery he's having buddy?, try it, ), let alone the potential shit that he faces, oh that would be least case scenario, lifelong epilepsy, worst case doesn't bear thinking about, err that would be death, our newborn daughter could end up without a father??, you reflect on your post buddy and i hope you're still glad you posted :Aresehole:

For the record both of us agree this needs to be resolved for the whole series but did it really need doing now????

grp4

« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2008, 09:02 AM »
You know what cracks me up about this post, it was put up at a time when Tony was at his lowest, whoever in cog neto is needs to watch his back, your timing was crap mate  :knuppel2:

Tony, Sam and Tony have always been fair to other racers, this is the 1st and only time he's used a points buy, even when i asked him to when he broke his ribs and then thumb, why now?, because he has a fookin cyst in his brain, combine that with severe hydrocephulus and see why we stopped him  you knob, even i, his nine months pregnant Mrs had to talk him out of rolling off the gate to get his points  then i have shuffle munsterers like you running him down  :wtf:

Whilst we're at the hospital tomorrow willing him to just make it through his operation (ever looked into the kind of surgery he's having buddy?, try it, ), let alone the potential shit that he faces, oh that would be least case scenario, lifelong epilepsy, worst case doesn't bear thinking about, err that would be death, our newborn daughter could end up without a father??, you reflect on your post buddy and i hope you're still glad you posted :Aresehole:

For the record both of us agree this needs to be resolved for the whole series but did it really need doing now????

im married to a nicky,she speaks her mind just like you :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2008, 09:28 AM »

Exactly.

I reckon last place points if they're injured or roll off the gate.

12 points/attendance in all other circumstances if they've registered and paid entry fee.

I thought this was sorted way back on post 5, as per the words of Mike at Dialled Bikes.

Seems fair.

We should lock this thread, as it seems to have caused more hassle than it's worth.

Remember guys, these are kids bikes and the whole OSS series should be fun, not some political quagmire.

We don't know who incognito is. No IP match. But threats to anyone shouldn't be made on this forum.

Come on chaps, lets all be happy.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Little point that needs sorting out, help please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx