gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 12:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  How's Spillers??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How's Spillers??  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
How's Spillers??
« on: June 15, 2008, 07:32 PM »
Lee Allen took one hell of a slam today whilst at Herne Bay after he clipped the first doubles and front-flipped HARD into the dirt.  I was really worried for him and thought we were going to need an ambulance as he went bright red and started spluttering.  Luckily he was just winded and declared he was OK but he had some very nasty cuts and bruises and he's definitely going to hurt in the morning.  Let us know how you got on at A & E Lee.  Humps

spillers#1

Re: How's Spillers??
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 08:02 PM »
Well alan i'm back from A&E how i mananged to drive from hernebay to queen mary's at sidcup i don't know,could not get in reverse to get out of the car park  :( couldn't change gear with my left arm/hand (try changing up the box with ya right hand  :crazy2: ) struggled to get out of me van  :( walked into A&E clutching my arm with grazes and bruising up it blood on me shorts cuts and bruises front and back of me legs and she said "yes what is it you've done "  i said "fell of me bike luv"  :(
Saw a consultant who twisted and prodded me all over,went for an x-ray on me arm and ankle as there was a lump the size of a golf ball on the inside of it and ............................i've only gone a fractured my arm in 2 places  :-\ above the elbow and me forearm gutted  :( bokked into the fracture clinic thursday but i'm gonna go and see the bone doctor brian simpson asap  :daumenhoch: i've slightly sprained my right wrist,cut and bruised both knee's bruised my left shoulder(currently still in pain with my right shoulder from cheddar crash) sprained my right wrist slightly and have just found out 5 mins ago that i can't wipe my arse properly  ;D f**k knows how i'm gonna shower as well  :buck2:

Well anyway i'd promised myself i was gonna spend the weekend practicing riding and jumping and manuelling to try and up my game for the nationals and regionals and just pushed myself out of the comfort zone  :-\

I was told by someone that TK flash said "if you carry on riding the same as you always do you will always get the same results,so i thought i'd F**k IT its time i'd pushed my limits a bit.......and here i am  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 08:07 PM »
bummer mate but lots of time to relax of work  rest up and take in all the free time   :)

Paulo

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 08:41 PM »

OUCH!!!!

Take it easy until your well mended, then try the doubles again!!

sonic-1

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 08:46 PM »
dam hope yer dont hurt for to long  :'( just wait till yer healed before yer try silly stuff :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 08:53 PM »
Ouch!! take it easy and get well soon :)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 08:57 PM »
Get well soon.  I hear Brian Simpson works miracles   :daumenhoch:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 09:17 PM »
Hope you feel better quick as I can just imagine the phone conversation with Te-Harve  :10_2_12:

Twatty

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 09:19 PM »
Whoops.... Gutted to hear it guv............ One down for the rest of the season, and one of the most fun characters. All the best mate, & get well soon...

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 09:33 PM »
Gutted for you Lee.

I know what it's like driving home with broken bones though. It does ache a litle doesn't it.

Take the time to heal properly and come back even stronger.  :daumenhoch:

DR VINOAH

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 09:45 PM »
fackin ell lee

sounds like you was hit by a car

all healing vibes going your way :coolsmiley:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 10:40 PM »
Fook me Lee, you`re ment to start jumping the little ones first  :crazy2:

Get plenty of Ibuprofen down ya, and carry on taking it for a little while so you get the benefit of it being in your system  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

KGB Matt

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 11:09 PM »
Bummer

Mend soon m8

Matt

Translated by Sharon to

Sorry to hear you came off so bad today, was concerned yesterday when you said that you were going to try everything today that you cant do  ::) Hope you heal quickly and it doesnt affect your national results for the series  ???

Sharon xxx
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 01:14 AM by KGB Matt »

kdubbmx

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 11:41 PM »
Unlucky mate!!

Dont let it put you off when you come back, its not that you cant do those doubles, you CAN, you just got it wrong that time.

You'll get it right next time!  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Flaz

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 12:26 AM »
ouch !!!!!!   ???  get well soon lee  :daumenhoch: 

Offline SE MARK

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 08:33 AM »
You wally  :LolLolLolLol:  Why didnt you ask me to go with you ? i sat in all day on my own again . No only joking mate hope your ok . If your in today ring me and you can put the kettle on  :daumenhoch:

QuadPaul

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 08:57 AM »
Bloody hell lee that's an impresive list of injuries right there

Healing Vibes mate and you'll soon be back on that gate battling :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 09:19 AM »
SORRY TO HEAR THAT MATE - YOU'LL BE MISSED THIS WEEKEND - sorry didnt mean to shout....

spillers#1

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 09:39 AM »
Cheers lads  :daumenhoch: i'm booked in to see brian simpson thursday for 2 laser sessions so i should be good a lot sooner than 6-8 weeks like the hospital said  :daumenhoch: i'm still going to hayes sunday  :) might roll out the gate for some points  :4_17_5:

JamesC

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 09:59 AM »
Sorry to hear that it's worst than we thoguht when chatting in the car park. I'm limping a bit this morning due to my first lap moment to. You going to be covered on your insurance?

nic968

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 11:06 AM »
 Good luck on thursday Lee...
 Hope to see you at Hayes..But make sure you rest that arm...Better to have a straight arm than a few points.. ::)

Offline se-bmxer

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 11:37 AM »
FFS!!!!!! Lee, what are ya like heh

hope you mend quick m8  :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 12:01 PM »
Lee, you want to take up the bike racing again as it seems safer than bmx racing.  :LolLolLolLol:

Don't know why but I've always hurt myself a lot more on a nmx than I have on a motorbike. :D

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2008, 12:11 PM »
i'd change your name to stayoners if i where you :LolLolLolLol: get well soon fella :daumenhoch:
ding dong

MOORO

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 12:28 PM »
Shoite Lee..sounds nasty, few sleepless nites and days of walking like C3PO and youll be on the road to recovery.....hope your better soon , . catch up at Hayes mate

Jon

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  How's Spillers??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx