gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975582 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee May 31, 2024, 06:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  The South summer series.......WTF is going on
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The South summer series.......WTF is going on  (Read 7264 times)

jazzyje

Re: The South summer series.......WTF is going on
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2008, 09:22 AM »
>:(
Tend to agree/see the point with 20 to 26, being that i've just got back into it, found it difficult to get everything, but was extremely lucky to build an old skool for appx 250, but only cos i was lucky enough to pick up a frame for pennies, had that not have been the case i would still be on my Halfords stallion, then the cost of lid and gloves  ...  etc, got through well over 350.00 in the last month and a half, considering didn't have any spare cash put aside for it.... so then have to justofy the spend to wife? then my lad's bike and lid, now daughter wants to give it a try ... so it is hard for newbies to get back into it, without feeling like an outsider or don't fit in, because of the rules with old skool.

Not that I am trying undermine the rules, but know from recent experience how difficult and potentially costly getting back into it is.

Don't help that i now fancy a cruiser, to see if i get on with them now.....but think that'll be an un-realised dream.....or following divorce.
stay on the o/s bike neil.dont want you kicking my arse just yet.

mr.magoo

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2008, 09:39 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol: started planting the seeds of letting the missus know im interested in cruiser, but deffo 20" for me

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2008, 09:16 PM »
Neil, grab yourself a cruiser and join us in 30+ next year.  :daumenhoch:

mr.magoo

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2008, 09:19 PM »
am seriously thinking about it, but never got on with them bitd, but got to leave something for the wife to get me for xmas :LolLolLolLol:

but currently having handling issues with my redline, so who knows what class i'll be doin next year.

really fancied cruiser as an add on to get more track time more than seriousness......

watch this space??

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  The South summer series.......WTF is going on

gfxgfx
gfx gfx