gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975553 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 11, 2024, 09:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  How's Spillers??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How's Spillers??  (Read 2297 times)

bof

Re: How's Spillers??
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2008, 12:47 PM »
Get well soon Lee, I was feeling bad after my off yesterday but you have made me feel 10 times better . Take care see you soon  :)   

Rooonga

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2008, 02:18 PM »
Lee - I'm gutted for ya mate.

Just give it plenty of rest, and absorb all the healing vibes coming from here.

Blimey - just realised your rep gonna get as bad as mine!! ;)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2008, 02:19 PM »
Was going to sugest that Lee may be the new Rooonga :LolLolLolLol:

Flying_fox

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 02:48 PM »
Sorry to read about this Spillers.

Brian Simpson is the man when it comes to welding silly old BMXers back togther. You'll be back in no time at all.

See you at Hayes this Sunday. :coolsmiley:

dialledbikes

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 05:05 PM »
Fook, me, I go away to Poland for a weekend and all hell breaks loose over here - Mrs Humps (RIP), my main man Scott Waterhouse knocking out himself at a 4X race, and Spillers doing a Barry Sheen at Herne Bay.

Healing vibes Lee.  I know you'll be back as keen as ever.  Get well soon mate  :daumenhoch:

hooga1975

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 05:47 PM »
fooking hell Lee, that sounds like quite a crash.  Hope you are back on your bike soon.  See you Sunday at Hayes

Rooonga

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 06:50 PM »
LOL - love the new name Lee!!

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 06:14 AM »
Get that Ipswich 'miracle man' on the case and you'll be riding again soons as you like.  I feared for the worse when I saw you go down, it was that hard!!  Glad to hear it was little more than a scratch, well to a hardened stacker it was, and that you're on the way to recovery enough to be considering a trundle round at Hayes on Sunday.  Healing vibes buddy.  Humps

PS:  I'm loving the change of name to "spilleroonga" too - very good  ;)

wussy67

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2008, 11:51 AM »
healing vibes lee and spilleroonga sounds great :LolLolLolLol: best be carefull though or you"ll be taking my injury title :LolLolLolLol:

spillers#1

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2008, 06:40 PM »
Ive been feeling pretty f**ked today  :-[ my arms been hurting a lot and it made a crack noise earlier  :-\ going to hospital thursday to have plaster fitted then off to brian simpson afterwards for him to cut it off and give me some laser treatment  ???

My knee's are swollen(and yes i did have knee an shin pads on) my neck's hurting and my right wrist keeps ballooning up  :crazy2: apart from that i feel fine  ;D

I've actually broken the 2 bones that run up ya arm.....lovely......not  :buck2:

dialledbikes

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2008, 06:45 PM »
I guess you can't take my old school bike to Hartlepool now then, Lee  >:(

;)

spillers#1

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2008, 07:13 PM »
If i had an automatic i might have stood a chance  :D but i wouldn't be able to race anyhow mike  :-[

bof

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2008, 09:49 PM »
Oh sh*t Lee I feel for you dude, you are always the first person I look out for at the nationals to have a chat with :daumenhoch:
Keep your pecker up and i will have word with the big fella for you tonight .  :)

spillers#1

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 08:50 AM »
Cheers bof thanks mate  :daumenhoch: and if i'm not in any of your moto's i watch to see how many doubles/triples you jump to see how high you get you mad old git  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 10:50 AM »
Man, that's bad news, get well soon mate.

Soft tissue damage hurts a damn sight more than broken bones though.

All the best dude.
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Fiolas Lovechild

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2008, 11:43 AM »
Lee sorry to hear about your injuries mate ......have you thought about changing your name too LUCKY !!! See you at Hayes you RASBERRY !! :daumenhoch:

nishiki14

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 09:41 AM »
Oooooh fook dude! Sorry to hear about your pain, dont know whats worse, braking bones or watching your mates complete the rest of the season, you just get well fella and dont be tempted to come back to early, I know we all do it but it does catch up with you in the end, all the best fella! :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  How's Spillers??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx