gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975549 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 09, 2024, 07:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  2008 British Championships Old School Class Sponsored by RAD BMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2008 British Championships Old School Class Sponsored by RAD BMX  (Read 9096 times)

QuadPaul

Re: 2008 British Championships Old School Class Sponsored by RAD BMX
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 10:53 PM »
Excellent, so glad this got sorted out as it was a fantastic weekend last year, especially peeing off all the serious racers by getting drunk Sat night and making loads of noise!!! Oh how popular the OSS was with anyone who'd camped within a 100m of us  :LolLolLolLol:

I'm defo in :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 10:54 PM »
Alright, if I have to.

se
Steve Earl
number 4M (for Midlands, rather than Moaning F&gger Who Always Complains ABout The Track).

and his racepants, the weather, his health etc etc  :LolLolLolLol: :smitten:  it wouldn't be the same without your tighty whiteys (err non gay moment)

diamond dean

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 11:14 PM »
Put me down too. maybe i could actually be sick during a moto at this one..cagols must be worn on the first burm

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 11:35 PM »
Put me down as well...

I was hearing mummerings of having to had completed 6 regionals to qualify? is that right?

Beard1973 - No. 73

moley

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 11:47 PM »
Put me down as well...

I was hearing mummerings of having to had completed 6 regionals to qualify? is that right?

Beard1973 - No. 73

The lass at Leeds said it was no problem Beardy!!!

So if ya want to race then ya can!!!

moomin

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 11:59 PM »
When we originally looked at this being an official class at the Brits qualification would have been required, now as it's a race for charity that's not required. 

I know many have completed the required number of qualifying rounds just in case but that has done their regions the power of good with new blood, finances etc.

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 12:01 AM »
When we originally looked at this being an official class at the Brits qualification would have been required, now as it's a race for charity that's not required. 

I know many have completed the required number of qualifying rounds just in case but that has done their regions the power of good with new blood, finances etc.

Thanks for that Mrs.Ratty...  :daumenhoch: Excited now....  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

TonyDaButcher

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 02:08 PM »
Excellent, so glad this got sorted out as it was a fantastic weekend last year, especially peeing off all the serious racers by getting drunk Sat night and making loads of noise!!! Oh how popular the OSS was with anyone who'd camped within a 100m of us  :LolLolLolLol:

Why would you want to make Oldskool Racers unpopular with all the kids and parents that put alot of time, training and expense into qualifying and getting so close to their dream of winning a British Championship?
Sorry, don't get it. Must be getting old(er) and miserable(er)

eloopnai

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 04:31 PM »
Put me down too. maybe i could actually be sick during a moto at this one..cagols must be worn on the first burm
:LolLolLolLol:

QuadPaul

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 06:08 PM »

Why would you want to make Oldskool Racers unpopular with all the kids and parents that put alot of time, training and expense into qualifying and getting so close to their dream of winning a British Championship?
Sorry, don't get it. Must be getting old(er) and miserable(er)

Tony, sorry didn't word my post very well, we didn't purposely set out to pee off or annoy anyone. Just meant it as we had a great weekend and got very drunk in the process, we aren't setting out to pee people off that's for sure  :daumenhoch:

TonyDaButcher

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 06:21 PM »
I probably never read it properly either then.

It's all good, see you at Burnham.

Where are you all camping? :2funny: ;)

QuadPaul

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2008, 07:47 PM »
I thought you could share a pitch with us Tony as you do the best BBQ's :daumenhoch:

TonyDaButcher

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2008, 09:44 PM »
Hopefully have a good ol' cook up at Pboro Paul :) (I'll kill something in your honour! 8)

Think we're on take-aways this weekend though... sucks.
We want to go to Empire of Dirt on Friday, but you cant pitch up at Bnhm till 12 pm. so waste of a day.:(
Billy is in Jr Men so doesn't finish till at least 9pm Saturday :(
I've just read we have to leave the site 2 hrs after racing on Sunday :(

Won't have time to fart! ::)

KGB Matt

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2008, 06:17 AM »
You would have thought with it being school holidays they could let us stay another night at Burnham and come home monday.

Matt

dialledbikes

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 12:25 PM »
Tony/Matt - what do you expect from BCF?  Service with a smile?!  Convenience?  :2funny:

Oops, I forgot, the reason I don't post on BMXTALK anymore is because it was making me negative/cynical.

As you were  ;)

KGB Matt

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 02:48 PM »
Im not negative or cynical ......... they are all a bunch of usless idiots who are only intrested in our money.

Matt

Chris-B

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 12:22 PM »
Just i thought we should all know that we are going to have to use side plates at the brits this year  ???

spillers#1

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2008, 08:58 PM »
FCUK IT stick me down for old skool as well  :daumenhoch: like mike i'm prob gonna get my arse kicked in 40+ so i might as well make it a double  ;D

Lee spillers Allen

Plate #12

nishiki14

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2008, 10:17 PM »
Stick me in the mix Nik :daumenhoch:

Rooonga

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 12:11 PM »
Do we know if this is running on the Saturday or the Sunday?

If it's Sunday I'm deffo in. (Prob will be there Sat, but no definite plans as yet.)

Paul Rungay - Rooonga

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 08:54 PM »
Not looking very well supported so far but there's a couple of weeks yet.  Hoping a few newbies will venture out to keep me company at the back as its a big track and the eyes of the BMX world will be watching me roll in 20 seconds after everyone else - I can feel the embarrasment  :-[ Come on guys, let's see some names added and put some money into the coffers of Make-A-Wish.  Where's Grumpy??  Humps

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 08:56 PM »
Dont worry Al, this will be my first race back, and I will have to stroll round with you, so bring a flask and a newspaper :2funny:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 09:08 PM »
I wont know if I can go until week before!!

moley

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 10:05 PM »
I would have liked to have gone but I have opted for RADCHESTER 08 instead.

I was disappointed to go to the Hartlepool National and miss the Novice Night at Creation and then have only 6 riders turn up.

I dont think the Brits will be the same but its a charity event and not a proper class!!

Its all for a good cause though so I hope it has a good turn out!!!

Hopefully next year it will be a proper class and get the recognition it deserves!!

Put on a good show and make sure it gets recorded on the TV so we can all watch it!!!  :daumenhoch:

spillers#1

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2008, 05:54 AM »
Can we add jason harvey to the old skool race as well plate#2.  :daumenhoch:

I was talking to him yesterday about it and that the money was for charity  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  2008 British Championships Old School Class Sponsored by RAD BMX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx