gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975573 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 23, 2024, 02:58 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Mike Dominguez, saturday.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mike Dominguez, saturday.  (Read 12903 times)

ronnie360

Re: Mike Dominguez, saturday.
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2008, 02:16 PM »
just thought i would say something,welcome to the site mr d great to see you are

still riding and falling off so we are all in that boat lol

great to have you on here for radbmx and all its members

ronnie  :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2008, 04:36 PM »
Good to have you back Mike.

Sorry to hear about your thumb and collar bone.

The video clip from Vision Action Cycle Sports Contest in 87 is still one of my favourite clips.....you were on it that day man! High 540 over the channel, just awesome!

Some really cool pics on your myspace page too, some I've not seen before. The high air comp at Pipeline was farcical, you clearly won that!

Anyways, get learning and come back and tell us a few stories and some new pics!

Take care.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

daz stop being a homo

EDDIE IS GOD

PMSL  :LolLolLolLol:

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Arma

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2008, 12:10 AM »
mike d was a big favorite of mine and still is  but hey guys give the man some space your like a load of  ass licking  stalkers  get a grip , mike is old school this is an oldskool site .!   you do the math.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2008, 03:12 PM »
mike d was a big favorite of mine and still is  but hey guys give the man some space your like a load of  ass licking  stalkers  get a grip , mike is old school this is an oldskool site .!   you do the math.

And fooking Pat kills a thread yet again!  ;D

It aint ass licking Pat it's RESPECT where it's due, the guy was fooking awesome, none better in his time! It's only fair he gets the credit he deserves. After all, Fiola gets sh1t loads of credit and he was sh1te!

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

spesh

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2008, 04:46 PM »

just because your to starstruck to say anything nice! :LolLolLolLol:

asslicking!?   mike d id drink ya bathwater if it gave me a ounce of the talent you had! :LolLolLolLol: and still have :4_17_5:

mantadave

« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2008, 01:42 PM »
First i would like to say thanks mike d for coming on bored and thanks andy a you a jem  ;) He was part of all our child hoods and  probably part of some of the happiest times of our lives when you a kid growing up and you not in to football and rugby
this is the person you would  look at in bmx action and dream of being like and have posters on the walls.Evan today he is still a bmx god i can  tell just buy the reaction. how many other heros can still do this after 25 yrs  :daumenhoch:   

bmxer4ever

« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2008, 02:35 PM »

Dearie me Pat - it's no surprise you've just had a birthday - old age is finally gettin' to ye!
It took you FOUR pages to chime in on the 'Forgotten Men' thread and SEVEN pages in before you show up on this one...! You're slowing down! :LolLolLolLol:

You must still be hungover from your party!

Cheers
G

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2008, 05:03 PM »

And fooking Pat kills a thread yet again!  ;D

It aint ass licking Pat it's RESPECT where it's due, the guy was fooking awesome, none better in his time! It's only fair he gets the credit he deserves. After all, Fiola gets sh1t loads of credit and he was sh1te!

thats it daZ you gone mental, your barred, MIKE D will agree EDDIE IS KING

Guillotte

« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2008, 06:25 PM »
Holy crap. Just have to throw some respect to Mike. Loved everything he did. A true legend and hero. Would love to meet him someday.

greentoad

« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2008, 07:02 PM »

I have just found this thread and WoW.

Mike, it's great to have you on-board.

If ever you are in the UK, Jon Shep would like to give you your Haro Pants back that you kindly lent him at a Demo / Show many, many years ago.

J.

Flaz

« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2008, 07:36 PM »

pat your a legend  ;D      oh yeah welcome mike  ;) 

Offline Maurice Meyer

• BMX Legend
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2008, 07:52 AM »
What up Mike?  Good to see you on here.  Classic riding that ramp of yours and hanging at Alvin's during the Long Beach show.

Here's a photo to add to the mix.  Mike, I seen you ride a lot of contests back then and hit a lot of high-ass fakies but what the hell were on here?!?!?  Ha.

Is there any picture anywhere of a higher fakie?  I haven't seen it...

Heal up!

munners

« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2008, 07:57 AM »
Aint it mad seeing two legends posting on here! :D

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2008, 08:00 AM »
HOLY SH1T!  :shocked: :shocked:

Now that's a fakie!!!  :shocked:

What a picture, I thought the other one rocked but that just beats them all!

Nice one Maurice.

bmxer4ever

« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2008, 01:06 PM »
That fakie is just ridicuolous! That's about as high as I ever aired!!
Mental!
Wonder if he pulled the rollback?!

macky

« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2008, 03:53 PM »

Mike D... King of the Fakies!!!  :daumenhoch:

Only ever seen Dennis McCoy fakie near that hight!!

although... i remember Jason Davies pushing fakies up...

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2008, 05:27 PM »
that fakie is my new screen back ground, fookin ace

BLUEMONDAY

« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2008, 01:03 AM »
Welcome Mike D. A true legend and one of the most exciting riders ever IMO.

That fakie is just incredible

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Mike Dominguez, saturday.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx