gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975574 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 24, 2024, 01:08 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  VERY PROUD DAD (PT2)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VERY PROUD DAD (PT2)  (Read 3342 times)

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
VERY PROUD DAD (PT2)
« on: September 12, 2008, 11:05 PM »
As planned... despite the rain... me & Beth hit the track at Leeds after School today.

Plan is to get at least an hours track time in on Friday when up her from School... Hopefully it will help us both improve...

Though after today I think its her thats improving and me that loosing my bottle... the damp track put me off and I just didn't feel good on the bike today.   :(

Anyway... took a few pics of Beth... sporting her NEW helmet!!  8)  she would have been kitted out in her NEW full race outfit, but being the good Dad that I am.... I ordered the wrong sizes... they were HUGE!!

So this is Beth at Leeds carving up the track like only an 11 year old girl can...  :wink:

New HELMET... New CONFIDENCE!!!

Chillaxing by the track...

That' my girl... " I love it Dad!!"

Back on track... We'll (oops... SHE'LL) be jumping these table top in no time...

Whhhooosshhh and she gooooonnnneeee......

Another great session at the track... and the gentle walk back to Team Burnerworld HQ (The Van!!)

GET OUTTA MY WAY!!

Remember the Face....

Remember the Name....

Beth Hall - 96...

Got some NEW kit coming for the bike... Crank/Sprocket/Grips & Seat... And if the stuff we have listed on eBay sells then we will have enough for a NEW set of lightweight race wheels...

Operation Beth is well under way.... I am one proud and very happy Dad..

Dave

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: VERY PROUD DAD (PT2)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 11:11 PM »
Nice one mate, she looks faster than you ;)

...keep up the good work Beth :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 11:16 PM »
Nice one mate, she looks faster than you ;)

...keep up the good work Beth :daumenhoch:

;D ;D ;D You may be right mate... in real terms she is 17 seconds slower round the track than me... (Not that we have been timing each other...  :D :D)

And look at the 'AIR' in this shot...

You don't see that from beard1973!!!

mr.magoo

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 11:23 PM »
looks like shes lovin it, and pretty much a natural, right rippin up that track :4_17_5: keep it up Beth.

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 06:29 AM »
nice one dave  :daumenhoch:

moomin

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 08:13 AM »
That's wicked Dave  :daumenhoch:

Beth, keep with it and you'll be  :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 11:25 AM »
well doe dave. cant wait to see the kitted up burner racer  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 12:44 PM »
lookin good ,,aint she dad

wat gearin is beth on

i hope not 44/16

41/42/16 would be spot on for beth

go girl ,,keep puttin ya daft dad to shame ,,,,again

russ

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 12:52 PM »
lookin good ,,aint she dad

wat gearin is beth on

i hope not 44/16

41/42/16 would be spot on for beth

go girl ,,keep puttin ya daft dad to shame ,,,,again

russ

She's on 44/16 at the moment... but we got some SINZ 160mm cranks on the way... along with a CRUPI 41 tooth chainring... (as advised by proclass35  :daumenhoch:)

They should be here for Tuesday, so next week practice session should see a difference in her speed...  :coolsmiley:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 12:55 PM »
Dave, as i said at Coppull, Beth is gettin considerably more air than yow  :LolLolLolLol:  Looking good, me and Evan are going to hit a track tomorrow, weather permitting  :tickedoff:

Keep up the pro training dudes  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 01:06 PM »
Dave, as i said at Coppull, Beth is gettin considerably more air than yow  :LolLolLolLol:  Looking good, me and Evan are going to hit a track tomorrow, weather permitting  :tickedoff:

Keep up the pro training dudes  :daumenhoch:

I was trying to hit those first doubles at leeds but I just ain't gots the nuts at the minute... track was wet and I just felt like I was everywhere yesterday! just not comfy on the bike...

Thinkin' of popping to Leeds and getting wired up with my iPod... New Metallica Album!!! if that don't help the jumping nerves disappear nothing will...

In truth I am just stoked at the way Beth is embrassing the idea of racing, the girls she raced against at Coppull were so nice to her, I think that was a massive barrier overcome. And when she say the points update on the Northern Region BMX website she was thrilled.... 3rd in the 13-15 years catergory  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  VERY PROUD DAD (PT2)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx