gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 06, 2024, 09:00 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  all night indoor ramp zone
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all night indoor ramp zone  (Read 6842 times)

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: all night indoor ramp zone
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2008, 04:05 PM »
You are Gone

Heres the reason

17 year old sons , dont even know what a haro master is , nor that as a youngster your skitzo alter ego rode a gt performer

are you proper mentalist  , which in this case is not a compliment

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2008, 04:15 PM »
Banned on all usernames and IP's.

Bye bye.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2008, 04:30 PM »
I couldn't be arsed to read all the posts but the last three have made me chuckle, good to see that there's still plenty of proof that care in the community doesn't work  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 04:35 PM by MartyC »

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2008, 04:31 PM »
poor lad was on his knees then too!!! :'(
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

sweetbeats

« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2008, 04:48 PM »
poor lad was on his knees then too!!! :'(

All 6 knees  :D

Just spoils the site for others them sort of muppets.

"all night indoor ramp zone"..still makes me laugh reading the title ;D

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2008, 05:08 PM »
He'll be back unfortunately, banning an IP address is only ever any good if it's a static one!  ::)

Bru  :daumenhoch:

what does that mean bud. can people change there ip addys then

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2008, 06:00 PM »
He'll be back unfortunately, banning an IP address is only ever any good if it's a static one!  ::)

Bru  :daumenhoch:

what does that mean bud. can people change there ip addys then

No, some ISP's assign a TCP/IP address each time you logon so the IP address is constantly changing, plus you can get  programs that spoof your IP address to hide it from trackers and logging on sites like ours  :-\.  No doubt he will be back buit I guess it adds to lifes experiences after all it would be pretty boring if we all came 6 to a box  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

macky

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2008, 06:30 PM »
He was a strange, strange guy...  :idiot2:

he'll now have everyone questioning whether future new members posts are actually genuine...  :-\

I just don't get ppl like that.. ???

« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 04:34 PM by DaveMc. »

sweetbeats

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2008, 06:41 PM »

He was a strange, strange guy...  :idiot2:

he'll now have everyone questioning wether future new members posts are actually genuine...  :

I just don't get ppl like that.. ???

Totally agree it is a real shame but also very funny....any newbie that mentions a gen1,being a former freestyle legend(in a small village eons ago) etc will just set alarm bells ringing!

Glad he is banned and his alter ego's...it is just wrong :daumenhoch: RADBMX will be a better place without that tool !

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2008, 06:47 PM »
are u sure he isn't genuine, why would somebody go to them extremes, attention seeker? not just on here but in life maybe? I remember when i first joined and i got grief because peeps thought i was bull sh####g over a serial number stamped on the dropout of a certain 86 gt performer, isnt that right Nick :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: only playing Nick :daumenhoch:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2008, 06:56 PM »
the alarms bells rang with me when he said he was a great freestyler ???  no one would

say that, history tells if you was or not, trust me someone on rad would have heard of him

and the best bit was his long lost mate and the line" are you still with sandy" pure genius,

i could have had egg on my face if i'd got it wrong but the pattern in there writing was the same ;D

the split personality got found out  :LolLolLolLol:
For powder coating drop me a pm

sweetbeats

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2008, 06:58 PM »
are u sure he isn't genuine, why would somebody go to them extremes, attention seeker? not just on here but in life maybe? I remember when i first joined and i got grief because peeps thought i was bull sh####g over a serial number stamped on the dropout of a certain 86 gt performer, isnt that right Nick :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: only playing Nick :daumenhoch:

Read the thread from the beginning and each of his personalities on the welcome page...it is wrong :D

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2008, 07:38 PM »

Read the thread from the beginning and each of his personalities on the welcome page...it is wrong :D
im at a loss ,why would ya do that for, pretending to be 3 peeps  :LolLolLolLol: i shouldn't laugh as obviously he s got a screw lose, bit sad really that a person does such a thing

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2008, 08:30 PM »
the alarms bells rang with me when he said he was a great freestyler ???  no one would

say that, history tells if you was or not, trust me someone on rad would have heard of him

and the best bit was his long lost mate and the line" are you still with sandy" pure genius,

i could have had egg on my face if i'd got it wrong but the pattern in there writing was the same ;D

thats your doorman experiance, sussing out the bulls.itters....
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2008, 08:39 PM »

thats your doorman experiance, sussing out the bulls.itters....

hahahaha    it's like going back on the doors sussing out the dodgy driving licences and birth certificates again ;D

i still think tornado and his brain friends lives with his mum :LolLolLolLol:

« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 08:58 PM by SuperBikeDan »
For powder coating drop me a pm

Goose1

« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2008, 08:50 PM »
Spoiling the good name of Stoke on Trent.........tut, tut! Pr1ck.

You know how Stokies deal with idiots...... :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2008, 09:53 AM »
A very good friend of mine is a Psychiatrist and last night we were having a beer so I told him about everything that had gone on right from Adam01 through to the current day. He was quite interested, he thought about it at length giving it much consideration, and then came to a professional conclusion in his capacity as a practitioner......THE GUY'S A FOOKING CRANK!!  :idiot2:

Like you Dan, I'd sussed him right from the off, no one comes on a forum like this and says they were a legend bitd, 10 foot airs and all that bollox. Someone WOULD have known him without doubt. It was exactly the same process that Adam01 used, same stories, he obviously hasn't got a very good imagination so I think Speilberg can sleep well for a few more nights just yet.

Some of you saw it and some of you didn't but he (Adam) had a youtube account that had a video of him on it where he was going on about how he "Used to be in the movies" and sh1t like that, he proper has a screw loose I tell yer!

It's funny but sad at the same time, he obviously needs help, I'm sure he'll be back at some point. As has been mentioned, you can get software these days that spoofs your IP addy but I'm not entirely sure he got the brains to cope with such a task.

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2008, 10:26 AM »
same sort of thing like that woman then ,the 9/11 faker, she craved attention too, ps.Daz could you give me the number of your doctor friend as im having half a break down wrangling with wether I should attempt to fit this turbo meself :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2008, 10:32 AM »
same sort of thing like that woman then ,the 9/11 faker, she craved attention too, ps.Daz could you give me the number of your doctor friend as im having half a break down wrangling with wether I should attempt to fit this turbo meself :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol: ha ha ha.....I've already told you not to do it as they're a fecker to do but I've totally forgot what your original questions was... ::)

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2008, 10:48 AM »

:LolLolLolLol: ha ha ha.....I've already told you not to do it as they're a fecker to do but I've totally forgot what your original questions was... ::)

Daz.
the  turbo that's going on it Daz I had to replace one of the studs as the thread was fooked , how hard was the old stud to take out   :shocked: even with heat, so that turbo is ready to go on now, just the old one to come off. Id love to have a crack at it dont think i'll have the patience trying to get the old one off ,end up getting a hammer to it  :LolLolLolLol:

macky

« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2008, 02:45 PM »

His youtube account has now been deleted or removed... ( removed probably )

I remember he posted a vid up on here... 'excellent footage me riding bmx bitd'

turned out to be just him talking to the camera for 20 seconds...  ???

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=64621.0

Guess we should have known then how much of a freak of nature he was!!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2008, 02:56 PM »

His youtube account has now been deleted or removed... ( removed probably )

I remember he posted a vid up on here... 'excellent footage me riding bmx bitd'

turned out to be just him talking to the camera for 20 seconds...  ???

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=64621.0

Guess we should have known then how much of a freak of nature he was!!

It was deleted Dave on the night of the 3 Gen 1's in the attic fiasco, you know, the night he fooled the world!  :idiot2:  :LolLolLolLol:

sweetbeats

« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2009, 01:05 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:
Just read this all the way through Classic  :D

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2009, 02:05 PM »
:LolLolLolLol:
Just read this all the way through Classic  :D

Quality read again  :LolLolLolLol:

JD_76

« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2009, 02:11 PM »
What a nutcase jock-strap sniffer, why would you?

Bet he's off to some other forum just to cause havoc.....

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  all night indoor ramp zone

gfxgfx
gfx gfx