gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975602 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 12, 2024, 01:10 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Herne Bay 28th Sept. Rocked & Sucked
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Herne Bay 28th Sept. Rocked & Sucked  (Read 6684 times)

QuadPaul

Re: Herne Bay 28th Sept. Rocked & Sucked
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 09:45 AM »
Rocked:-
The Track - Agree with Phill certainly the best I've ever ridden :daumenhoch:
The racing - All those berms makes for some quality races to the last
BADBMX taking home 3 1S titles
The weather - better than we've had all summer
Pete Lavender Taking 3rd in the No Clips pro purse race
Not getting stuck in traffic on the M2 for a change
Trophies - They where well mint!!

Sucked
Reading shit like this - absolutley gutted for Lee & Jason, nobody deserves shit like that becuase of LOW LIFE SCUM :2gunsfiring_v1: :tickedoff:
Job worth Security Gaurd at Ford's not letting BAD have there Mini Bus as somebody @ Fords hadn't filled the paperwork out properly

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 08:33 AM »
Can you believe it was only a week ago that you lot were basking in glorious sunshine in the Garden of England!!  Looking out the window this morning and I'm thinking how different it would have been down there if the weather had been like today.  Bl***y Britain!!  Humps

kdubbmx

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 09:40 AM »
Travis & i are just going out to ride our backyard track, raining hard but seeing as its technically 'indoors' as its under pine trees it dry!!!

O yes!!!!!!  :D

JamesC

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 01:45 PM »
Had a coughing fit friday and my ribs which hurt but weren't to bad were suddenly giving me constant pain, a good 9/10 on the pain theshold so spent 5 hours in a&e yesterday, muscles around the ribs are really badly bruised and my ribs are probably fractured (If not they are very badly bruised), they were very concerned and sent me for chest x rays to check my lungs out which thankfully are ok but I've been told no exercise for 6 weeks and have got some great pain killers to take. At least it happened at the end fo the season.

Sorry to hear about the bikes that really sucks, will your car insurance cover it?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Herne Bay 28th Sept. Rocked & Sucked

gfxgfx
gfx gfx