gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975562 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 15, 2024, 07:48 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Making of donation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Making of donation  (Read 550 times)

chichi

Making of donation
« on: September 29, 2008, 09:58 AM »
Hello,

I am new to this site under the name chichi. This site is just what i am lookin for to re-kindle my love with Bmx. I have met some cool peeps on here and have purchased a cruiser from a real nice guy through this site. Yesterday evening i made a donation to rad bmx for £5.00. i know it is small, but just a start. but when i paid through paypal ( which uses a different email than i use on here) which is summerrentals@hotmail.co.uk and i use nevillewarehan976@hotmail.com on here. I forgot to mark it as from chichi. So how do i go about telling these cool guys if they don't see this post.

As i am unable to reply to threads if the for sale section. I imagine you have to be a site supporter in order to relpy in threads, hence i made a donation as i think this site has lots of nice geniue people with stuff for sale. Help needed.  :daumenhoch:
Cheers all,
chichi

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Re: Making of donation
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:13 AM »
Hey Chichi

Many thanks for your donation and glad you found us!

To become a Site Supporter the minimum donation is £10, all the details are in the for sale section. If you want to become one just paypal another £5 and then PM me and I'll pop a tag on.

Cheers
Dave

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Making of donation

gfxgfx
gfx gfx