gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975596 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 07, 2024, 12:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  more old school video for my collection.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: more old school video for my collection.....  (Read 1832 times)

welsh denny

more old school video for my collection.....
« on: December 29, 2009, 04:22 PM »
hi all,
         it's been a while since i was last on here. been busy (moved twice in last 5 months), work, missus, etc. hopefully get around to  sorting out internet in the new place and be able to post more.
anyway, as i've been filming bmx forever, i've always wanted to compile a sort of best of video(on dvd) from over the years.
i've got some very,very rare footage  a few months back of bob haro & mike dominguez at st georges,bristol in 1984.
and today i got some footage of a curb dogs demo featuring dave vanderspek, maurice meyer, rob peterson, craig campbell, billy stupple and paul hudsun.
oh, and some very old rom footage of must be ralph tribe and other unknowns blasting the wet performance bowl. (even a bmx track alongside rom back then!!)
maybe i'll eventually get a best dvd done like barry on a grifter. just be a shame to have a few missing years from the time period of 1984- 2005.(ish)

mark j is one of the only folk to have seen the bristol haro/dominguez footage so he can vouch it's existence.
and hopefully one day you will all get to see it too.

sorry to tease you all ....

denny

retrorider.u.k

Re: more old school video for my collection.....
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 05:49 PM »
Get it done  :daumenhoch:

mark 2

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 08:40 PM »
Yep, I can vouch :daumenhoch:

Denny, I know we were meant to go for a pint sunday but spur of the moment decided to cut my holiday short and left for home that day. Have a load of work due for uni, but I should be back in about a month.

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 09:07 PM »
yeah get to it mate :daumenhoch:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 12:15 PM »
ive got a nice bit of footage from poole sports centre in 1986 UKBFA ROUND 5 :daumenhoch:

Withy

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 05:18 PM »
Great idea... can't wait to see the footage.. you seem to have a great selection already.  I've been in touch with Framey up here in Scotland as he's got some amazing stuff too from BITD, he's still talking about a similar "best of" type dvd.. see his stuff so far on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/daframe2
It must takes ages and a lot of effort to edit... maybe we could help in some way... lilke stick all the footage up on youtube/vimeo and we could all play with it? (Might be difficult to get a final edit though!!)

welsh denny

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 03:35 PM »
adenough, any old footage would be greatly apprieciated. espec poole national. what format do you have it on? i can convert from vhs, dvd, avi file and mini dv. gonna be a long project but it will be the video showing the progression in freestyle from the early days to almost present. prob a multiple dvd boxset with all the footage i have and more i hope to get. (day to day life gets in the way abit so if i win the euromillions i will have the time to do it while sitting by the pool. ;) )

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  more old school video for my collection.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx