gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975569 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 20, 2024, 05:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  **RACERS PLEASE READ** INPUT REQUIRED FOR THE BRITS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: **RACERS PLEASE READ** INPUT REQUIRED FOR THE BRITS  (Read 5948 times)

moley

Re: **RACERS PLEASE READ** INPUT REQUIRED FOR THE BRITS
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2009, 11:50 PM »
Leave it be for the Brits.................So long as the bike is legal and the rider has qualified for the brits then its fine!!  :daumenhoch:

After the Brits we can all review it if we think anyone's taking the pee or we need to make the rules stricter!!  :D

Which I dont think will happen!!  :)

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2009, 08:11 AM »
Leave it be for the Brits.................So long as the bike is legal and the rider has qualified for the brits then its fine!!  :daumenhoch:

After the Brits we can all review it if we think anyone's taking the pee or we need to make the rules stricter!!  :D

Which I dont think will happen!!  :)

It's Feck All to do with us, BC make the rules!

Chris-B

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2009, 07:05 PM »
One question i would ask if like the Midlands Region they dont recognise old skool at there regionals how would someone qualify and what about if they have been told to have 6 months off the bike for health reasons aswell how do they qualify.... but in my eyes Old Skool has always been seen as a bit of a laugh event so why have any qualifying for it at all

just my opinion

moley

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2009, 07:45 PM »
One question i would ask if like the Midlands Region they dont recognise old skool at there regionals how would someone qualify and what about if they have been told to have 6 months off the bike for health reasons aswell how do they qualify.... but in my eyes Old Skool has always been seen as a bit of a laugh event so why have any qualifying for it at all

just my opinion

Its a good point Chris but last year everyone tried to get the OS Class recognised at the Brits instead of just having it as a fun race.

Now OS is recognised, its been regionalised so its lost some riders from the southern regions for various reasons (injury, Cruiser etc, etc) and due to the number of riders being split into regions. 

Maybe after the Brits it might encourage a few Midland riders to start racing along with the Welsh.   Hopefully the Southern regions will pick up too.

The Scots will be a force to reckon with at the Brits and maybe MK09.   Feckin' fast!

Bof better start practicing!!  :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  **RACERS PLEASE READ** INPUT REQUIRED FOR THE BRITS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx