gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975574 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 23, 2024, 09:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Well done Jay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Well done Jay  (Read 4768 times)

radders

Re: Well done Jay
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 03:01 PM »
The pic of Fiola is the Combi Pool at The Pipeline Upland, its right next to the bowl that everyone is more familiar with. It had a huge amount of vert on it.

radders

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2005, 03:05 PM »
I thought Fiola had Hutch cranks on that yellow perfromer, he certainly had Hutch cranks on on of his yellow performers.

yoda

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2005, 09:53 AM »
yeah good call Radders, I remember now you've mentioned it (combi pool) Fk how big was that sk8 park. Also I remember seeing a pic of fiola with Hutch cranks too. Hahahaha how shite is my memory it takes someone else to jog it every time......Errr what do they call it when old people become like that ?????

nornirishjon

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2005, 11:28 AM »
Waow, those bikes are the f'n biz man, well done, thoroughly deserved! And those pics of Fiola really take me back, sure i remember them or similar from my 'BMX Bi-Weekly' days, speakin of which, has anyone got a copy of the issue with the photoshoot of Fiola and his mobile Quarterpipe/Truck thing?

P.S. I got here finally Dave (Young)!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Well done Jay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx