gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975559 Posts in 138924 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 13, 2024, 06:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Good Work Mike Dialled Bikes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Good Work Mike Dialled Bikes  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Good Work Mike Dialled Bikes
« on: April 01, 2009, 05:17 PM »
Mate,

Rode Billy's Dialled cruiser at the weekend...gotta say it was sweet! Nice high front end and really comfy.

Good work fella.

:daumenhoch:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: Good Work Mike Dialled Bikes
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 05:55 PM »
I managed to have a go on the Humps family cruisers at the weekend, all 3 felt different but great at the same time. First bike I have felt happy jumping on a track in a long while.
Well done Mike :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 07:12 PM »
Cheers dudes, I try my best to please  8)

hudu

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 08:54 PM »
I had a proper ride this evening on my new Dialled.

I'm in love.

I've had a few steeds in this last 30 years of BMX, but out of them all - I'm really feeling this one.  :smitten:

dialledbikes

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 09:24 PM »
Wish I'd known you better 30 years ago when we were both Sheffield rad lads, Phil.  Don't reckon I would've quit riding in 86 if I had.

hudu

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 09:56 PM »
Wish I'd known you better 30 years ago when we were both Sheffield rad lads, Phil.  Don't reckon I would've quit riding in 86 if I had.

:)

It's a strange place having never quit, seeing all the changes and politics and all, but days like today - where I spent all day pushing a 250 pound whacker plate round a track and getting a session at the end with the locals, dragging the last bits of energy from my 40 year old body, jumping, smiling, on a new bike - make it all worth it.  :daumenhoch:

I saw a 2 and a half year old kid on a 'BMX' with no cranks/pedals go ride the track I built, followed by a 67 year old bloke having a lap within 10 mins.

They were both grinning as much as me.  8)

dialledbikes

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 10:57 AM »
Not many can say they are down for life in BMX like you Phil.

I don't have many regrets in life, but one of them is quitting BMX first time round because I had nobody to ride with and nowhere to ride.  I didn't know that across the other side of town people like you and the Taylors were still riding.  I might not be so shit on a bike nowadays if I'd kept riding.

Then again, life might have turned out differently.  I suppose the important thing is I eventually came back to BMX and love it just as much as I ever did.

wussy67

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 10:56 AM »
Not many can say they are down for life in BMX like you Phil.

I don't have many regrets in life, but one of them is quitting BMX first time round because I had nobody to ride with and nowhere to ride.  I didn't know that across the other side of town people like you and the Taylors were still riding.  I might not be so shit on a bike nowadays if I'd kept riding.

Then again, life might have turned out differently.  I suppose the important thing is I eventually came back to BMX and love it just as much as I ever did.

i'm with you there mike, one of the biggest regrets in my life, but trying to make up fot it now... :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 09:53 PM »
Russ, anyone who can still pull 360s in 40+ is alright in my book  :daumenhoch:

But most people would crash when doing 360s, you crash then do a 360!

wussy67

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 10:11 AM »
Haha gotta keep the crowd happy :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Good Work Mike Dialled Bikes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx