gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 03:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  fastlane bmx mag team....wooo wooo!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: fastlane bmx mag team....wooo wooo!!  (Read 4517 times)

fastlane

fastlane bmx mag team....wooo wooo!!
« on: October 17, 2009, 12:51 AM »
I'm so chuffed!!
It gives me great pleasure in announcing that Cal Strickland and Chloe Napier will be racing for fastlane BMX magazine next year.
Both will be on 2010 INTENSE podium frames and will be flying the flag here and in Europe.
It’s so cool to be able to help these guys out and put something back into the sport while making the mag grow
For more on this or if you want to get involved check out
http://fastlanebmxmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=104%3Afastlane-bmx-race-team-on-intense&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=18

moomin

Re: fastlane bmx mag team....wooo wooo!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 07:15 AM »
Thats brilliant news Dave, both cracking people as well who i'm sure will represent the mag in a positive light  :daumenhoch:

It's great to see you guys back up the community that helped get Fastlane underway as well, if only others would do the same  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 09:07 AM »
Nice one, good luck with the team :daumenhoch:

...and keep up the excellent work.

:)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 10:17 AM »
top news and great work,i am in the middle of doing something myself to help out some talented riders
cal was on my list ,so i will rub him out as youve hooked him up..again great news and good luck dan   :daumenhoch:

bof

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 10:39 AM »
Excellent news , Cal is one of the coolest kids on the block and will do you and the mag proud Im sure. Do intense do a cro-mo frame tho.  ;D

magna13

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 12:14 PM »
Sweeeeeeeet :4_17_5:

proclass35

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 03:29 PM »
Cal on a hydro-formed ally bike? Who'd of thunk it! I mean, what next? Steel junior frames! The worlds gone upside down. He'll be on clips next....

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 03:36 PM »
Nice one - now... PLEASE get a scan up of the latest Green Machine advert form your mag... the one featuring the gorgeous Sasha wearing very little... do it... NOW!

dialledbikes

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 04:53 PM »
Chloe and Cal will represent the mag very well.  Both good riders and sound people.

fastlane

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 11:09 AM »
Cal on a hydro-formed ally bike? Who'd of thunk it! I mean, what next? Steel junior frames! The worlds gone upside down. He'll be on clips next....
watch this space.. ;D
Thats brilliant news Dave, both cracking people as well who i'm sure will represent the mag in a positive light  :daumenhoch:

It's great to see you guys back up the community that helped get Fastlane underway as well, if only others would do the same  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
I'd say having a team almost feels better than making a mag.

Nice one, good luck with the team :daumenhoch:
Thank you

top news and great work,i am in the middle of doing something myself to help out some talented riders
cal was on my list ,so i will rub him out as youve hooked him up..again great news and good luck dan   :daumenhoch:

...and keep up the excellent work.

:)
Cheers looks like Cal had been on a few lists, Chloe also, So I am really pleased, I can't wait for next year. A TEAM !!!!

Nice one - now... PLEASE get a scan up of the latest Green Machine advert form your mag... the one featuring the gorgeous Sasha wearing very little... do it... NOW!
Everyone seems to like that ADVERT, I'm sure they have a lot more bikes to fix now!!

Thanks to all whom have made this possible, and thats all of you, now bring on the racing!!!
Dave

tolaknawris

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 11:41 AM »

:LolLolLolLol:

Great news & good luck ............. Mint Mag  :coolsmiley:

Ade  :crazy2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  fastlane bmx mag team....wooo wooo!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx