gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975573 Posts in 138925 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: 19sk80s May 23, 2024, 11:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  NEIL RUFFELL ONE YEAR TODAY.R.I.P
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEIL RUFFELL ONE YEAR TODAY.R.I.P  (Read 18569 times)

rad dad

Re: NEIL RUFFELL ONE YEAR TODAY.R.I.P
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2005, 11:00 AM »
Ive been on this site a while now although i dont get much time to post but this is the first ive heard about Neils untimely death.

Im totally shocked as this guy was one of my heroes bitd.

Neil will never be forgotten and will be kept alive through all of our happy memories of him, this guy is a legend and to touch so many of our lives as he did is something very few people will ever achieve.

My thoughts are with his family today.

RESPECT.

mantadave

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2005, 12:14 PM »
 :(if neil only new how many fans he still had one of the best british freetylers ever. 20 yrs on and still making us remember what  a hero he  relay was to us all in the 80s r.i.p

Carlo Griggs

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2005, 08:16 PM »
He was an amazing rider with a great style... If you saw him with those glasses on in the street you would never thought that he could ride how he did....

i was a 13 year old kid when we rode together and it seems like yesterday... I still remember he used to call craig campbell Camps... 

Riders like neil where the ones we used to look up to and gave us all great memories..

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  NEIL RUFFELL ONE YEAR TODAY.R.I.P

gfxgfx
gfx gfx