gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 25, 2024, 11:50 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  "Hollywood" Mike Miranda Launches His 2010 ZX Signature Series Race Kit
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: "Hollywood" Mike Miranda Launches His 2010 ZX Signature Series Race Kit  (Read 41649 times)

gossa

Would've preferred to see a modern CW frame (for racing on rather than collecting) based on classic CW lines.

They do look nice though.

A Phaze 1 with new school geometry and spec, that would be RAD!!!

Flemdog

Think I'm in love with CW again, such delicious colours too and those welds are too sweet!  :4_17_5:

gossa

Think I'm in love with CW again, such delicious colours too and those welds are too sweet!  :4_17_5:

And we love you too Flem.......

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
they look really nicely finished Juan  :4_17_5:

when where and how much ?

BTW: WHo own's the VDC Brand or Copyright?

I'd like a re-pop VDC Gorilla, and VDC Cruiser Bars.........................................................(Johnny Chopper was gonna do some, until it all went t!ts up)

I guess Voris still owns all that considering he did that modern VDC monstrosity........However has he got international patents for those designs ever or still current? I doubt it so I reckon you could do some bars but then everyone will moan as they're repopped......

Knight BMX did some kind of repop on the Bars IIRC,

maybe just a matter of time.....? although i'm suprised Voris wasted his time on that monstorsity of the Changa 2 you mentioned, he could make a mint by re-issueing the OS framesets
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
I have one for sale
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  "Hollywood" Mike Miranda Launches His 2010 ZX Signature Series Race Kit

gfxgfx
gfx gfx