gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 11:07 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK10
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK10  (Read 14291 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: MK10
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2010, 07:49 PM »
Let's not let that weazle faced cynt spoil it guys.....forget it and just remember how fooking awesome the whole weekend was  :daumenhoch:

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2010, 08:00 PM »
Let's not let that weazle faced cynt spoil it guys.....forget it and just remember how fooking awesome the whole weekend was  :daumenhoch:

Here here.

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2010, 08:10 PM »
Ditto! One thread has already been pulled, enough of Biaggio please!

Now that was really the best ever MK! Simply Awsome!

Apart from the welsh jibes and stickers EVERYWHERE !

gossa

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2010, 08:17 PM »
Forgot to say: top dsy Sunday, great to see friends old and meet some new. Great job everyone involved, especially Matt W and Nic for sneaking me/marcus Rich onto the moto sheets. Thanks for a great day.

Offline sparky

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2010, 08:35 PM »
Brilliant weekend, thanks to the people who came over to the OS-DB.net bit and said hello. :daumenhoch:

Went far too quick, drank far too much, ate too much and crapped too much and was a miserable sod at work today but it was all worth it.
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

donnydresser

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2010, 08:52 PM »
brilliant weekend this was the  first  mk event i have been too and it wont be my last  realy enjoyed speakin to peeps who love bmx  was realy good event .next year im bringin me lad with me so he can have razz round the track i  cannott thank the organisers enough  top top weekend :daumenhoch:

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2010, 09:23 PM »
Easy Donny Great to meet you Sat night , your scooby doo flask had me in stitches mate , i was convinced it had something dodgy in it , Bob wouldnt touch it either  ;D

Nice to meet Brummie  " where you from " was in fact a pretty stupid question on my part.  ;D

Rich 

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2010, 07:44 PM »
Donny, how's that ferret with the dogs legs  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2010, 02:24 PM »
It was an excellent weekend , loads of showbikes ( the bar is high now ! ) and the racing was mega with many on track battles .

Big thanks from me to all my co organisers & helpers over the weekend  :4_17_5: .

Also a big thanks to all who turned up because it'd be tough without you ! , the RAD members rock  :4_17_5:

donnydresser

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2010, 01:08 PM »
ferrets are  doing fine  mate lol  its the jack russel wi lurcher legs you should worry about  :2funny: and  that was nos jesus juice in the scoobi flask.hope to see all u boys again   top top weekend   donny

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  MK10

gfxgfx
gfx gfx