gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 10:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  old school racing at MK?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: old school racing at MK?  (Read 1204 times)

JT71

old school racing at MK?
« on: August 31, 2010, 04:46 PM »
is there any old school racing at MK? ie a series?

would be maybe interested in having a little roll around if there is, would probably need to get a proper legal OS bike first, but any info would be greatly appreciated.
I can't really be arsed to travel all over the place to have a race, but this would be just about right.

:daumenhoch:

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: old school racing at MK?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 05:17 PM »
we are going to be having an old school class at redditch when we have halloween race :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 05:18 PM »
Joe

As far as i know Mk is still part of the Eastern Region and you can turn up at their meetings and race your old school ride. only thing is you might be the only one and they would then stick you in with the masters/vets depending on numbers.  Not sure if MK has any club meetings or not, best thing would be to contact the club direct. http://www.mkbmx.com/

The only other thing i can offer is that the EA regional happens to be there this weekend the 5th (if you arent doing the city ride) might be a good opp. to pop over and see some of the club officials....

JT71

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 05:21 PM »
we are going to be having an old school class at redditch when we have halloween race :daumenhoch:

cheers Matt. where and when! I'm interested. ok, Redditch near the end of October obviously.

Joe

As far as i know Mk is still part of the Eastern Region and you can turn up at their meetings and race your old school ride. only thing is you might be the only one and they would then stick you in with the masters/vets depending on numbers.  Not sure if MK has any club meetings or not, best thing would be to contact the club direct. http://www.mkbmx.com/

The only other thing i can offer is that the EA regional happens to be there this weekend the 5th (if you arent doing the city ride) might be a good opp. to pop over and see some of the club officials....

cheers Si, I'm on the city ride. :(
but i might see when they have any other meetings. thanks.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  old school racing at MK?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx