gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 02:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  NO MORE NORTH REGION, committee all stand down!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NO MORE NORTH REGION, committee all stand down!!!!!!  (Read 8008 times)

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: NO MORE NORTH REGION, committee all stand down!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2010, 06:56 PM »
Its not difficult to use once you know the basics. Christ, if I can use it anyone can!

I learned to use it in a week, before the Scottish Open. It just takes time to input everything.

I would recommend getting as many people as you can to pre-register. Once they are on the rider list it is easier to admin on the day and will get easier as you go through the season. As the most time consuming part is setting up the riders profiles. name, bc licence no, dob, race class, club, etc, etc.

Pre reg is the key for sure.  And I reckon they will go that way once everyone is on board!

thecrooch

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2010, 02:40 PM »
Pre Reg has saved the sanity of most of the Southern Committee.....(some are beyond saving) but then we get loads of 'clean' eleccy whatever the fook that is!!!

good luck with it all  - see you all at Crewe for a mash up....

moley

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2010, 04:33 PM »
With Pre Reg.......................do they still have to sign in on the day to make sure the riders per gate tallies up?

I know a lot of people who say they'll be there (pub, club, cinema, BMX track etc, etc)...........you name it and they'll sign up and promise to be there but the fookers never turn up.   If you had 3 or riders go missing then it could affect a 2 gate class with one gate being full and the other half empty.  ???

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2010, 04:53 PM »
ian the idea of pre reg is to allow you to input rider info onto the system before the race to save time.

riders still have to come to registration, sign a slip and pay. this then allows you to confirm they are in attendance.

if they pre reg and haven't turned up you just dont select the rider from rider list and then they dont appear on the racers list

what we do is have pre printed slips with there info on. when they come to pay we give them the slip to check and sign. when registration closes any that haven't been checked are binned so there info isn't selcted on the computer.

seem to work ok for us but we are continuing to refine the process as we go.  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:24 PM by RATTY »

thecrooch

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2011, 09:43 AM »
Ian

in the sarf Martin Baxter has a list of all of the riders that have pre reg'd and just crosses them through as you go up and pay.  all else as per Marc's comments.

moley

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2011, 09:52 AM »
 :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  NO MORE NORTH REGION, committee all stand down!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx