gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 11:54 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Bradford Winter series 2010/11 inc pre-reg and summer series presentation.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bradford Winter series 2010/11 inc pre-reg and summer series presentation.  (Read 3480 times)

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
"Racin' in the Rain V

Tuesday 23/11/2010  Racin' in Pink - Breast Cancer Charity Race
Sunday  19/12/2010  Christmas Special Fancy Dress - Including Battle in the Saddle 2010 Trophy Presentation
Tuesday 18/01/2011
Tuesday 15/02/2011  We Love BMX - Pink Valentine Special - Breast Cancer Charity Race
Tuesday 08/03/2011
Tuesday 29/03/2011

due to the numbers of riders at these races, please be aware of the following important information for the Tuesday Races:

All Tuesday events are pre-registration for riders borrowing equipment – bikes only loaned by prior booking.

Registration will be taken from the Tuesday a week before racing at the track up to 9pm the Sunday before by email / Text / pidgeon.

Bikes are assigned on a first come first served basis. If you do not know what size bike you need you must be at the track the Tuesday a week before racing so we can check. You must use the same bike you registered with for the racing.

Registration on the day 6:30pm to 7:00pm only. NO LATE ENTRIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Riders not needing equipment can register on the night directly at the Van. Racing commences from 7:15pm.

These details may change as the series progresses. Our aim is to speed up registration and minimise the time we all spend hanging around in the cold."

Please note that Bradford runs a class for Old School, usually combined with any adult novices.

Jon

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
BUMP:

motomagII

got my pink t shirt ready to rock and roll on tuesday .
 :daumenhoch:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
BUMP

Please note that due to increasing rider numbers, this Tuesday's event will be just 2 qualifying motos and then a final.
This should ensure that we all finish at a reasonable time.

Offline hazzajoe

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Is there likely to be an old school gate tomorow night? :daumenhoch:

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
Is there likely to be an old school gate tomorow night? :daumenhoch:

There is an old gits/old school gate,basically ride what you like cruiser,new school,old school ,anything :daumenhoch:

motomagII

was good racing last night richie red hot as usual; andy flying round but came unstuck in the final which was real shame .might have few bruises todasy lol
john who was the girl taking pics i wanna see em as they are usually very very good .?

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
got no bruises by some miracle,i think the photographer was called Tom :LolLolLolLol:

motomagII

i thought it was girl lol
my sight at 30 ft or so must be getting worse  ;D

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
i thought it was girl lol
my sight at 30 ft or so must be getting worse  ;D

Hes got lovely legs :LolLolLolLol:

richie4

them pictures usually get put on the bradford website.

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Update.
Track has been inspected and is okay for racing this Sunday.
Registration is 10:30 - 11:30.
Racing from 12:00.

Please note that the plan is to run 3 motos and a final - if weather is bad enough, it may be run as 2 motos and a final.
The forecast is for cold and sunny weather on Sunday  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Next round this Tuesday, under floodlights  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Next round is next Tuesday, 15th February 2011. Cash is being raised for Breast Cancer charities so please wear some pink - even pink bike parts are okay for this.

ALL ages/abilities and all BMX/MTBs etc welcome.  Racing categories are classed by ability only, which makes for good, competitive racing for all. Adults can ride in Superclass (quick guys) or TROHMS (slightly less quick guys, including Old Skool, and older/novice NS riders).

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Tomorrow :)
I'll even be on a proper Old Skool bike (early 80s, wobbly, short frame etc)

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Tomorrow :)
I'll even be on a proper Old Skool bike (early 80s, wobbly, short frame etc)
I was the only one riding OS  :police:

Next round is next Tuesday, 8th march 2011, the penultimate round of Bradford's "Racing In The Rain V" winter series.

ALL ages/abilities and all BMX/MTBs etc welcome. Racing categories are classed by ability only, which makes for good, competitive racing for all. Adults can ride in Superclass (quick guys) or TROHMS (slightly less quick guys, including Old Skool, and older/novice NS riders).

The latest newsletter (downloadable pdf) and race reports are available on the main website .

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Last round of the winter series is this Tuesday evening, 29th March 2011.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Bradford Winter series 2010/11 inc pre-reg and summer series presentation.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx