gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975535 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 27, 2024, 11:09 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Hello from Waq a new rider...again...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hello from Waq a new rider...again...  (Read 2344 times)

Waq

Hello from Waq a new rider...again...
« on: June 09, 2011, 11:15 PM »
Hello all, my name is Luke and I have just got back into riding but went for a trials bike (Onza Zoot 2010) instead of a BMX just to do something different.

I went to the shop in High Wycombe today and brought a lid and gloves and would just like to say a big thanks to the guy that served me (forgot to catch your name). Anyway thank you.

Went out for my first ride today after building it flat packed out of the box. It felt awesome going to the skate park in Princes Risborough when no one was about. Bailed once (hurts more now than it did 10 years ago) but got back up and continued trying to keep my balance and learn how to bunny hop again I failed but it was getting late so will try again on my day off tomorrow.

Before you all go ewww trials I have decided to get a BMX aswell after seeing them all new and sparkly in the shop this morning. I have got the bug for it.

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Hello from Waq a new rider...again...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 07:02 AM »
Welcome to rad Waq   :daumenhoch: get some pics up to we love them  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
Re: Hello from Waq a new rider...again...
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 07:14 AM »
Riding bikes =  :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Hello from Waq a new rider...again...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx