gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 01:39 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  old skool bmxer from wombourne :)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: old skool bmxer from wombourne :)  (Read 2348 times)

ToNy J

old skool bmxer from wombourne :)
« on: June 11, 2011, 07:30 PM »
 :) hello all, i like the look of this site,
alittle about me, i remember when i was about 10 years old 30 years ago, i realy wanted a raleigh burner but ended up with a raleigh bomber for xmas >:( was a stupid bike and the front wheel sqweaked and sqweaked until i booted it and my leg got trapped and i went flying over the handlebars hehe, so i swapped that for a pirrana bmx:), then my next bmx was a raleigh areo chrome burner, then a dp firebird freestyler and i put some blue skyways on it,
the dirt track at the back of my parrents house was no good, i would build a jump and after a week it was flat because the sand was so soft and dry, so oneday i went for a ride along the old disused railway to the station in wombourne, there was some jumps already there:), then i met the guys that made the jumps and became friends, realy nice guys apart from one, (pete d) well hes a sound guy but started spitting at me the oneday.
there was a big mound of dirt there so i shaped it into a table top type jump with a nearly vertical take off, i had a great time there but in the end everyone stopped going there and the jumps was flattened by the council huhu
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:05 PM by ToNy J »

simo27

Re: old skool bmxer from wombourne :)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 11:23 PM »
Hi fella!
Good site this, get ready to spend pots of money!

simo

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 01:47 AM »
welcome along dude   :daumenhoch:

ToNy J

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 02:15 AM »
 :) thanks guys, there are some realy nice bike here that bring the memories flooding back

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  old skool bmxer from wombourne :)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx