gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 10:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  hello from worcester!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hello from worcester!  (Read 3774 times)

essenem

hello from worcester!
« on: June 23, 2011, 08:57 AM »
i thought id come and say hello properly as ive been a member for a while but not got round to saying hello properly yet! great site and great people and i cant wait to get involved in some classic bmx meetings. im into mid school predominantly and im in worcester so if anyone is from round these woods drop me a line and we can go do some one footed skids..

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Re: hello from worcester!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 09:40 AM »
Hey there neighbour, Im over in Hereford so pretty close. There's couple of members in worcs area, wazza is in stourbridge and there's another chap in worcs, although he spends more time on the burner forums

Welcome aboard and if you ever feel the need for some track riding drop me a line as we have a great track over here and a sweet skate park

essenem

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 09:48 AM »
nice one cheers mate. ive been to the hereford skatepark just after they finished the bowl complex and it was like riding glass, i was slipping over riding in a straight line but i bet its worn in nicely now. not been to the track yet though. goin to get some trails goin this way too so when i have a few jumps running you'll have to swing by. speak soon bud

mattuknc

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 09:58 AM »
Welcome!
Any pics of your rides up yet?
 :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 11:26 AM »
nice one cheers mate. ive been to the hereford skatepark just after they finished the bowl complex and it was like riding glass, i was slipping over riding in a straight line but i bet its worn in nicely now. not been to the track yet though. goin to get some trails goin this way too so when i have a few jumps running you'll have to swing by. speak soon bud
its pretty worn now. Although a good set of sticky park tirees is a must

griff

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 11:55 AM »
welcome mate  :daumenhoch:

a few of us will be in your neck of the woods this sunday  :daumenhoch:

essenem

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 05:37 PM »
i have a couple of pictures of some of my bikes on bmx museum. username-  burlishdigger if you want to have a look. i dont have a camera at present so cant take any more photos, pretty gutting as i cant wait to show my steeds off! they are-
s&m dirtbike mk3 survivor
s&m bennett
s&m neil wood
s&m dirtbike new model
gt power series
hoffman flash
t1 barcode mk2
in fact its probably the kick up the arse i need to get a camera sorted. whats going on on sunday then lads?

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 05:42 PM »
i have a couple of pictures of some of my bikes on bmx museum. username-  burlishdigger if you want to have a look. i dont have a camera at present so cant take any more photos, pretty gutting as i cant wait to show my steeds off! they are-
s&m dirtbike mk3 survivor
s&m bennett
s&m neil wood
s&m dirtbike new model
gt power series
hoffman flash
t1 barcode mk2
in fact its probably the kick up the arse i need to get a camera sorted. whats going on on sunday then lads?

Team fax are doing the 30mile charity ride there for the BHF

essenem

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 05:45 PM »
good cause. im going to sound dim but whats team fax? where is the ride to and from?

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 05:47 PM »
good cause. im going to sound dim but whats team fax? where is the ride to and from?
fook my life. Bloody autocorrect. Team rad I meant

essenem

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 06:06 PM »
ive just read the thread and im gutted cos i dont think ill be able to go. ill check out the notices more often. i cant think of anything better than cruising deep in bmx's, freewheels tickin loud and laughing all the way. mint times

griff

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 07:54 PM »
mate if you fancy it you can register on the day, if you've got other stuff on no worries there's plenty of stuff organised through the site

got some info today via email see below -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
•   Registration is open from 08.00 - 10.30am
•   Ride start times are:
50 miles - 09.00am
30 miles - 09.30am
17 miles - 10.00am
•   Please note that there is a cut off point for the 50 miles at 12 noon at the 2nd route split in Inkerberrow.
•   Don't forget to wear your safety helmet
•   Your free t-shirt can be collected at the start.
•   Free water available at the finish and along the route.
Important notice: There is another event taking place at the Sixways Stadium on the same day so please take extra care when entering and leaving the stadium.
Registration is still available on the day so if you have any friends or family that have missed out then please bring them along to join us!
See you all Sunday,
Jemma and the events team
Contact us
We are always happy to have a chat give us a call if you require any further information on 0800 169 3672
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheers

griff - team FAX  ;D

essenem

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 09:32 PM »
yeah mate it doesnt look like ill be able to make this one unfortunately.gutted like... i reckon ill make a donation though regardless.
 team fax for the win!  ;D

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 09:39 AM »
 Quit mocking you b'stards damn modern tech making me look a fool.  :Aresehole:

griff

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 10:17 AM »
Quit mocking you b'stards damn modern tech making me look a fool.  :Aresehole:

that's right, it's all the autocorrect's doing   :angel:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  hello from worcester!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx