gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 05:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Alright! ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alright! ?  (Read 2058 times)

e5dcb

Alright! ?
« on: August 12, 2011, 09:09 PM »
Hi just signed up not new to the BMX world but been away for awhile.12 yrs lol ops

Own a mid skool 95 Mongoose villain but plan to build a Old Goose when I can find a decent frame (Californian - pro etc )

In2 bmx

Re: Alright! ?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 09:21 PM »
Welcome to Rad .  :daumenhoch: 

Bobafett On here  ( who could talk a glass eye to sleep about mongoose stuff ) could help  ...  :daumenhoch:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 09:24 PM »
welcome along fella  :daumenhoch:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 09:32 PM »
Welcome on board mate.  Two weeks earlier and you could've been at the event of the year  :daumenhoch:
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

e5dcb

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 10:38 PM »
Cheers for the welcomes chaps, think i have see posts of that fellas mongoose collection lol wow!

I use to ride a goose back in the early 90s , I think it was a Mongoose expert in blue if i remember right.  The pad set was blue but had some sort of signature in white print. I havnt seen this on another one via pictures on the net so not sure if it was an after mod. Remember the rims were mild steel. Will have to dig out some pictures im sure there are some about at the folks place.. Sold this though due to everyone having mountain bikes at the time £15 I got for it.  :'(

I then had a villain in 95 but sold it around 1999 for £20 . But funny enough was chatting to the old man who sold it for me and said the guy who bought it still has it so i may get the bike back that i use to own back in 95 which would be quite cool.
Have since bought one again though like i say thats been restored abit. Fair play to the owner he did do alot of work to get the bike back to an awesome condition. (Hes poss on here) Looking at the pictures he showed me when i picked it up the bike did look like it had been sat in the garden for a few years. Full of rust!!!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:42 PM by e5dcb »

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 08:53 AM »
welcome to the site  :daumenhoch:
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Alright! ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx