gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 10:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  How's it going all you ageing but still obsessed (like me!) old school fans.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How's it going all you ageing but still obsessed (like me!) old school fans.  (Read 2417 times)

clrm44

Hi folks, just joined the site after a couple of years gently coaxing a couple of builds to life, all the while telling the wife the parts that came through the
post cost mere pennies cos they're old, & I was really building for our son!  Sound familliar anyone?
          I'm from cumbria & have just finished the bike I wanted back in the day, a gt pro performer which i might have to actually ride or I'll go insane.
Starting a californian but after looking through the forums here it may not be alone. God its addictive. There should be an nhs helpline or a break glass
thing for o-d ing on bmx!  Damn you all. :uglystupid2: 

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:

Welcome to RAD mate  :daumenhoch:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
yep you'll be skint, the wife will hate you , you'll have kids bikes all over the house before you know it  :daumenhoch: thats the radbmx effect  :LolLolLolLol:

clrm44

cheers guys. decided not to keep performer just for looking at, gonna ride it like ####ing sea biscuit!!   :daumenhoch:

mattuknc

yep you'll be skint, the wife will hate you , you'll have kids bikes all over the house before you know it  :daumenhoch: thats the radbmx effect  :LolLolLolLol:
+1  ;D But you'll enjoy every minute of it!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  How's it going all you ageing but still obsessed (like me!) old school fans.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx