gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975600 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 09, 2024, 08:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  KHE Maceto ST 2011 ** UPDATED PICS **
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: KHE Maceto ST 2011 ** UPDATED PICS **  (Read 14079 times)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Re: KHE Maceto ST 2011 **PICTURES ADDED 20th March**
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 05:47 PM »
Guess i wont be riding it home today, i've just broke the star nut in the forks, now cant get the stem off or tighten!!!! HELP!!

It's all original spec Jaymz apart from the pedals and rear wheel  :smitten:
you can get round that. the star nut is only really used to push the stem down onto the forks, then the two bolts on the back of the stem secure it.

You could put the stem on and tap it down gently to tighten the headset up then tighten the  rear bolts, ride home gently, Ive ridden bikes with NO star nut in before as a temp measure

Sink

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 05:56 PM »
Well like a div I didn't put the locking clamp on before fitting the stem so now can't undo the forks to get the stem off to re fit...

Sorted all taken out ready to add new Star nut, I think i'll play safe and ride the Haro home, pick up a new star nut tomorrow, then ride the f@@ker :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:13 PM by Sink »

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 09:22 PM »
looks tidy that :daumenhoch:     bung a brake on lower the stem down the forks sorted  :daumenhoch:

Sink

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 10:33 PM »
looks tidy that :daumenhoch:     bung a brake on lower the stem down the forks sorted  :daumenhoch:

Cheers :daumenhoch: I need to mess about a bit with the set up, get it right for me, the seat is up a tad from the pic, trying to resist jacking it up to high :LolLolLolLol:

Sink

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 05:11 PM »
Got some goodies in the post this morning. That's the rear brake set up sorted  ;) SALT AM u brake, Vocal linear cable and Used Xposure blue levers.

Just waiting for a new intergrated headset to arrive and a nice little package from the very helpful guys at KHE.
Some up dated picture will follow.

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 05:56 PM »
I'm running one of those levers on my KHE, they work very well and nice to use

Sink

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2012, 10:43 PM »
Seem like nice levers Jaymz, I would test them out, but, the SALT u brake i bought is broken!!! So I got to send the POS back, I wanted to go out for a ride tomorrow :tickedoff:
Might just rob a Tektro off my GT for now, as everything else is set up ;)

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2012, 10:46 PM »
invest in an oddy evo or a proper fella

Sink

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 10:55 PM »
Osssh they are pricy, best I get saving some pennies  :LolLolLolLol: I bought bikes for less :D

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2012, 10:58 PM »
Osssh they are pricy, best I get saving some pennies  :LolLolLolLol: I bought bikes for less :D
yeah they are a bit, try finding a stock F-Set brake, i still run mine works a treat

Sink

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 10:19 AM »
yeah they are a bit, try finding a stock F-Set brake, i still run mine works a treat

Looks like they are hard to get hold of, looked online but most places in the UK are no longer stocking the F Set. I have found them state side but wont import stuff as the Tax is a pain!!

What can you recommend for around £20 Jaymz or anyone else? I can get the Dia comp 990 for around £10 are these any good??

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 10:20 AM »
Get an evo

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 12:07 PM »
990's always good seen on the net for under £10 , using a Superstar one  at the mo, nice n simple,low profile  also has roller bearings instead of bushes so it works real smooth  round about  £30 ish  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 12:09 PM »
You could try the Xposure matching caliper or one made by blank if you are trying not to break the bank

Xposure U brakes

Blank U Brake

Sink

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 12:52 PM »
I was looking at the matching Xposure ones, wasn't sure if they were any good. I might get one of those to keep in with the colour scheme. Although I know Dia comp is a reliable make.

I can't warrent spending £40+ on an EVO brake, as the bike was only £110  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 01:21 PM »
I was looking at the matching Xposure ones, wasn't sure if they were any good. I might get one of those to keep in with the colour scheme. Although I know Dia comp is a reliable make.

I can't warrent spending £40+ on an EVO brake, as the bike was only £110  :LolLolLolLol:
the
xposures work. You aren't going to be stopping on a penny but they work. It's all in the set up and the pads. Xposure bachelor pads are great stopping tools.

Sink

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 01:09 PM »
I ended up robbing a tektro off my Haro for now, untill I get another brake for this one, couldn't wait anymore :LolLolLolLol: Took it to the skate park this morning!! Wow light as anything and nice on the ramps. My bunny hops are almost twice as high on this and I managed a fakie on the 1/4 pipe, just need to nail the roll out :LolLolLolLol: 

Sink

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 08:15 PM »
Got what I was waiting for, Decals sorted, although these are for a pro, I can live with it  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Re: KHE Maceto ST 2011 ** New Pics added 28th March **
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2012, 08:26 PM »
Tht looks much better with the decals, cant understand why people rip the decals off their bikes

Sink

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 09:16 PM »
Tht looks much better with the decals, cant understand why people rip the decals off their bikes

I guess it's a new school thing Jaymz, spose that's why us old farts like decals, coz they is old school :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2012, 09:27 PM »

We all did it bitd and kids do it nowadays

I wouldn't now though
2 minutes turkish...

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2012, 09:30 PM »
I've always loved stickers, my KHE is plastered in them, my freestyler has a few extras on it

I'm actually contemplating rawing my S&M and buying a couple of those 100 packs of black and white S&M shields and sticker bombing the front half of the bike

motomagII

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2012, 11:07 AM »
I've always loved stickers, my KHE is plastered in them, my freestyler has a few extras on it

I'm actually contemplating rawing my S&M and buying a couple of those 100 packs of black and white S&M shields and sticker bombing the front half of the bike

i had this frame raw originally and covered in stickers looked mint

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2012, 12:38 PM »
looks sweet!  black tyre on the rear though or skin wall on the front for me  :daumenhoch:

Sink

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2012, 12:41 PM »
looks sweet!  black tyre on the rear though or skin wall on the front for me  :daumenhoch:

I've just ordered a tan wall for the front, I like my tyres in pairs lol

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  KHE Maceto ST 2011 ** UPDATED PICS **

gfxgfx
gfx gfx