gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 01, 2024, 11:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Birmingham 8th April - Riders List - Rnd 1 North/Midlands Region SS12
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Birmingham 8th April - Riders List - Rnd 1 North/Midlands Region SS12  (Read 8036 times)

THIRSTYKIRSTY

more junk to clutta ya shed

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Hope you heal fast Davey, hen  :angel:  :-*

Davey

not me . broken wrist...... >:(

Bad news Davey :(,i take it you did it at Manchester judging by your results ???
Done in the Sat morning practice on the 20 b4 the racing started. OTB on the last stepup on the 2nd straight. THE F^CKS would not give a refund . 

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
You might want to check this thread before you make too many plans  :2gunsfiring_v1::

http://bmxtalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50636

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
You might want to check this thread before you make too many plans  :2gunsfiring_v1::

As it is interegional,and there is old school class in the north then this SHOULD be honoured :2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:

Hmm, no Old School. This seems to happen every time - no mention of Old School, lots of confusion and OS runs on the day as usual.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Its Easter Sunday..........its in fooking Birmingham.......and they dont do old skool......Hmmmmm
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
Its Easter Sunday..........its in fooking Birmingham.......and they dont do old skool......Hmmmmm

Three good reasons not to go and i only needed one :D

Offline Gish

• 540 Air
  • who the fook are you lookin at !!!!
  • Rated:
I wasn't going anyway but still Fookin w@nkers the lot of them  :2gunsfiring_v1:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 10:57 PM by gish »
Ride it like its stolen

moley

Right I'm out.     It a nice long weekend so why spoil it with a long drive to Brum for no OS.

Fook em.

I wasn't racing anyway but £12 to race seems a bit steep anyway...............even if there was an OS class.    :(

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Looks like it might just have been an oversight, as Nada suggested:
http://www.bmxtalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50631&p=325865#p325865

dan-dare

I wasn't going anyway but still Fookin w@nkers the lot of them  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Good point......and well put.  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Judging the general consensus and responses I think I'm gonna sack this race off and save my efforts/cash for the "proper" North Region races where we can get a decent OS gate.

So, strike me off the list Mr Phillips - and I'll see you all on the Goldcoast gate in May for some proper OS racing!!!

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
I will be Ohhhhhhhhh  SSSSssssssssssssss ing that day

....................Ya bastards ya.
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

dan-dare

....................Ya complete pack of bastards ya.

;D

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:

....................Ya bastards ya.

Well, if you're going...

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Krippers day out  :LolLolLolLol:

dan-dare

Kippers day out  :LolLolLolLol:

...fishtailin in the whoops.  ::)

bof

Looks real OS friendly  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Looks real OS friendly  :LolLolLolLol:
/>

2:27 in. Great racing :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

motomagII

i think id rather live past easter after seeing the video i will see you guys at the next meeting .#have good day

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
hope the winds decent, i'm fancying the first jump, til i see it in the flesh that is  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Daz, it's supposed to be about the same as the first jump Manchester, except with a table on top instead of just a peak at the end. People said it's not that hard to get on to the table bit. Let us know :10_2_12:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Daz, it's supposed to be about the same as the first jump Manchester, except with a table on top instead of just a peak at the end. People said it's not that hard to get on to the table bit. Let us know :10_2_12:

i was soooooooooooo fookin close to having a go at mancs first last time i was there, but everytime i took a run at it i cacked myself n my arms felt like jelly  :LolLolLolLol: i'm getting far too scared in my old age, will deffo get on top for ya dude :daumenhoch: remember, it was alll your fault :LolLolLolLol:

Cotty

Daz,  WTF do you do at the first at the indoor going like stink then decide you arent going to jump it  when you are basically riding a bike with no brakes???? :uglystupid2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Birmingham 8th April - Riders List - Rnd 1 North/Midlands Region SS12

gfxgfx
gfx gfx