gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975608 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 16, 2024, 12:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Recent Ebay related thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Recent Ebay related thread  (Read 7199 times)

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
Re: Recent Ebay related thread
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 12:27 PM »
Brothel Creepers

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Never head en called that before just googled it as well

Humm every days a school day on RAD  :4_17_5:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 01:18 PM »
I reckon if something is bought from a member with intensions of building BUT your circumstances change and you need a few bucks, out of courtesy the item in question should be offered back to the original seller at the same price UNLESS work has been done on it  :daumenhoch:
If they dont want it back the on fleabay it goes bumping up the price 4 times!!
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1
Vincent Freestylers Gen 1 and Gen 2

Offline TELLIS302000

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 01:24 PM »
Nobody wanted it while it was on here....hence me putting it on the bay......

4 times price hike........people cant count.... ;D

dannyrobo2012

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 02:28 PM »
i am after an old bmx frame,i will give you £85 for it  :)

Offline TELLIS302000

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 02:51 PM »
Fot the frame on its own....ok then no probs.  :)

There ya go...you can have yourself an old bmx frame......i might even throw in the forks....

dannyrobo2012

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2012, 03:53 PM »
i think £85 for the lot would be fair, griff in an earlier post said he struggled to get £35 for his frame and it was mint

Offline TELLIS302000

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 04:03 PM »
Good luck in your search for an old bmx.  :)

Offline bigfatolly

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 09:43 PM »
Not taking sides here but surely Tellis bought it and changed his mind on building it so its up to him what he sells it for,the market will dictate the price so if its overpriced it won't sell  :daumenhoch:

griff

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2012, 12:07 AM »

Dib dobs the NOS brown Brothel Creepers with white detailing, Griff!  :daumenhoch:

;D they're timberland boots, not teddy boy shoes
anyway they're not NOS any more - but you have first dib dobs if I split them Rich  :daumenhoch:

NathanRelton

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 10:07 PM »
I sold araya aeros , Suntour power stem and a turf neck chainring last night. They are all on eBay today. More fool me.  There's only one person to blame and that's me....... Just my opinion.

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2012, 10:08 PM »
same buyer / seller ?

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 10:09 PM »
I sold araya aeros , Suntour power stem and a turf neck chainring last night. They are all on eBay today. More fool me.  There's only one person to blame and that's me....... Just my opinion.

Who was that to mate?

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2012, 10:13 PM »
good luck selling - I had the same frame without decals but in very nice condition and struggled to get 35..

id have give you turty foive for that griff mate!!  :4_17_5:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2012, 10:14 PM »

Sorry am I being thick Nath...what dya mean...??!!!  :-[

NathanRelton

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2012, 10:15 PM »
It is annoying but I am only annoyed with myself because I should have have been more savvy and put them on. The aeros were won fair and square and then re listed for more money. The blue stem and chainring, he offered, I accepted. I have the worst track record for buying high and selling low.

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2012, 10:20 PM »
Duh...!! Sorry just read it properly...!!!  :-[

Yeah as Rob asks, who bought them...?

NathanRelton

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2012, 10:35 PM »
Pm'd you buddy !

balladof32

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2012, 10:59 PM »
all these new ebay bmx related seller accounts eh , all fookin new to conceal the frigging identities given their all members of these forums... rather than moan look at it long term , the more people that do it the more it will drive prices down .  sell items for the proper price in the first place .

Offline stfc

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2012, 08:51 AM »
STFC....

Has a go about me re selling for more money but kinda failed to tell me that the headstock was that worn that the cups wobbled about like a turd in a pisspot...

What a stand up guy!  :daumenhoch:
What a first class Tw@t You are , The headset cups were new and are slightly smaller than Old stock even though they are listed for a 1 inch threaded headset, If You check back at my for sale listing that Headset was thrown in for Free as part of the sale, You had ,for "85 quid delivered" a frame and forks,bars ,chain wheel, nos pad set and brake guard that owed Me 3 Times that amount ,Which You tried to sell for two and a half hundred quid on the Bay 2 weeks later .....     What a Stand Up Guy !!

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2012, 10:45 AM »
STFC....

Has a go about me re selling for more money but kinda failed to tell me that the headstock was that worn that the cups wobbled about like a turd in a pisspot...

What a stand up guy!  :daumenhoch:
What a first class Tw@t You are , The headset cups were new and are slightly smaller than Old stock even though they are listed for a 1 inch threaded headset, If You check back at my for sale listing that Headset was thrown in for Free as part of the sale, You had ,for "85 quid delivered" a frame and forks,bars ,chain wheel, nos pad set and brake guard that owed Me 3 Times that amount ,Which You tried to sell for two and a half hundred quid on the Bay 2 weeks later .....     What a Stand Up Guy !!
What are you talking about fella!?

The package didnt even come with a headset! I have tried 2 different headsets in it and they didnt fit? Explain that?

Dont try riggle your way out of it....you sold a frame with a fooked headtube.....knowingly!

You can call me all the twats under the sun.........it doesnt excuse what you did!

Ere, not adding fuel to the flames, but even if it did have a fooked headtube, why did you not mention that when you listed it up for sale on eBay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-ASCO-PRO-TURBO-PACKAGE-OLD-SCHOOL-BMX-VINTAGE-BMX-LOOK-/160787586493?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item256fafddbd
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Rodgy1970

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2012, 10:55 AM »
all these new ebay bmx related seller accounts eh , all fookin new to conceal the frigging identities given their all members of these forums... rather than moan look at it long term , the more people that do it the more it will drive prices down .  sell items for the proper price in the first place .

Did you not buy those wheels, you said you'd have them in the thread   :-\

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 10:58 AM »
I've had various bikes over the years that i've had to shim out the headset on to make them fit.

balladof32

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 11:32 AM »

No I didn't buy the wheels, I dubbed em and passed. Look on eBay and you'll see this wolfat60 bloke flogging the wheels , stem and whatever else .

retrorider.u.k

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 11:47 AM »
Welcome to capitalism... ;)

NathanRelton

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2012, 11:49 AM »

No I didn't buy the wheels, I dubbed em and passed. Look on eBay and you'll see this wolfat60 bloke flogging the wheels , stem and whatever else .

Shame you passed without telling me you'd passed though. Common courtesy to let people know. Stupid really because I  will never deal with you again buying or selling. I did get warned about you by another member but gave you the benefit of the doubt. I am not getting drawn in to an online argument about this so take it as my final comment.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Recent Ebay related thread

gfxgfx
gfx gfx