gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975539 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 01, 2024, 07:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Entries  |  2012  |  ** May BOTM Vote off **
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ** May BOTM Vote off **  (Read 32397 times)

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
Re: ** May BOTM Vote off **
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2012, 01:02 PM »
Just looking at the results- how the f*ck can that one-wheeled nonsense get more votes than the Haro & Falcon...??  :wtf:

Offline steve69

• Flip-Whip
  • aka. Steve Changa
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2012, 06:43 AM »
Just looking at the results- how the f*ck can that one-wheeled nonsense get more votes than the Haro & Falcon...??  :wtf:

That's exactly why i have never entered and probably never will  :police:

But i do always vote and fairly, friend or foe   :angel:
If there's air in the tyres... it's a rider

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2012, 01:01 PM »

On a motorcycle forum that I go on anything can be entered in BOTM as long as somebody seconds the entry nomination.

One month a box of parts actually won the BOTM title beating bikes that people have spent thousands of pounds and months of work on. 

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2012, 06:57 PM »
so it should be 'photo of the month'..     :D
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2012, 08:09 PM »

On a motorcycle forum that I go on anything can be entered in BOTM as long as somebody seconds the entry nomination.

One month a box of parts actually won the BOTM title beating bikes that people have spent thousands of pounds and months of work on. 

Well that just makes a mockery of that particular BOTM within that forum in my opinion...

Ive already discussed this with Rob who has been very helpful.

Given that Sam's entry was a foregone conclusion I think it still should have been removed or perhaps left for comedic value with voting blocked...

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2012, 09:23 PM »

Well that just makes a mockery of that particular BOTM within that forum in my opinion...

Ive already discussed this with Rob who has been very helpful.

Given that Sam's entry was a foregone conclusion I think it still should have been removed or perhaps left for comedic value with voting blocked...

Oh I totally agree it was ridiculous and I haven't really been back to that site since that time.

griff

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2012, 09:36 PM »

well the month before there was a bike without a chain.... (I voted for the bob bike btw)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Year  |  Cupid Stunt Bike of the Month/Bike of the Year  |  Past Entries  |  2012  |  ** May BOTM Vote off **

gfxgfx
gfx gfx