gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 11:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Texas Flatland Roundup DVD is Done! Streets on 9/6! Grab one now!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Texas Flatland Roundup DVD is Done! Streets on 9/6! Grab one now!  (Read 3996 times)

edogg2k4

Monolithic Entertainment Presents...

The Brotherhood: Inside the Texas Flatland Roundup 2005 DVD

…The DVD is done and will hit the street on September 6, 2005.  You can order it directly through me via PayPal or through online retailers who specialize in Flatland video.  I am very proud of my first Flatland video project and am looking forward to many more to come in the future.  You can check out my site for all the info on this release.

http://www.monolithic.us/videos.htm

A portion of the proceeds go directly to the Texas Flatland Roundup 2006 so grab your copy now and keep supporting Flatland!

I also have the Monolithic Online Shop open for Clothing so check out the T-Shirts, Beanies and Caps that display our proud logo.  I will be unveiling a line of Monolithic Flatland Apparel as well so keep checking back for details and pictures.

I plan on being in the Flatland community for a very long time and Monolithic is dedicated to supporting and promoting our fine art form in every way we can.  I will always strive to provide the best in high quality filmed flatland entertainment.  Thanks for your attention and never stop riding.

Peace!

Erik Otto
Founder
Monolithic Entertainment LLC.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Texas Flatland Roundup DVD is Done! Streets on 9/6! Grab one now!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx