gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6347 Members - Latest Member: Paulo2 May 01, 2024, 12:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Anyone racing at Blackpool?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone racing at Blackpool?  (Read 5204 times)

motomagII

Re: Anyone racing at Blackpool?
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 07:53 AM »
well i dont think ill be back certainly not in the next 6 months or so anyway .maybe next summer series 'maybe ,but i had to sell me bikes too so theres a few ifs and maybes thrown in the mix.but if old schol goes it goes thats life and we have to move on to new bikes which most of us ride anyways ,i was wanting to do both vets and old school until my accident and i really enjoyed this at manchester and wasnt as tired as i thought with there being so many riders it spread it out bit .

glad you had good day andrun offs are ace dude  :4_17_5:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 09:33 AM »
Was there an OS gate?

Shit turn out... 3 riders.

Dumped the oldschool in the Cruiser class.

Daz had to beat a girl to get through. He's awesome :daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol: i got an unbelievable huge fook off 3rd in the cruiser class in one of my motos n fooked the cruiser standings up somewhat so had a run off with a girl (world #7 and a Pendleton!) shhh, don't spoil it. Anyway, despite the fookin "women beater" comments i had from every fooker, i can only fookin imagine what would have happened if she beat me. i was racing for my fookin life  :LolLolLolLol: its dog eat dog out there and you won't find me in a tin of pedigree chum  :D

good to see beagsley back on old school and on a mission  :daumenhoch:

great track  :daumenhoch: better first straight  :daumenhoch:

if numbers don't pick up then i reckon next year could be the last year, dan, gish, hazzajoe, motomag, cotty, critch, presty, phizman, nada, the 2 or 3 new lads from lytham way, G (formally known as BIG) moley, diggler n all the others who dip in and out (and peeps who i've prob not mentioned) beard, smoothy, betty etc etc, only takes a decent few to make the races to make the races  :daumenhoch:

Nice to know there are women beaters out there still, good skills Daz  :daumenhoch:

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 09:57 AM »
:LolLolLolLol: i got an unbelievable huge fook off 3rd in the cruiser class in one of my motos n fooked the cruiser standings up somewhat so had a run off with a girl (world #7 and a Pendleton!) shhh, don't spoil it. ...

Lea is a very good racer and she has beaten blokes at every regional so far, just check the points :daumenhoch:

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 10:37 AM »

Thank's to all those that came and supported us.  Had a really great day, shame about the rain in the morning but the sun came out in the end  :daumenhoch: Hope everyone enjoyed it.

I think the track still needs a few tweaks to make it flow a bit better, third straight is too busy as everyone is knackered when they get there  :laugh:  It was originally designed the other way round so it would have been slightly down hill but it was not allowed as the start hill would have been seen from the boating lake which they did not want. So it ended up being slightly up hill, the design had to be done so the first jump on each straight stepped you up to come down again.     

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2012, 10:52 AM »
the

dawg

hopes to be back on it soon

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 11:39 AM »
the

dawg

hopes to be back on it soon

Good news Russ - my Falcon Pro is going to get some working crankies and pedals on it soon for some proper wobbly small bike action :smitten:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 01:23 PM »
:LolLolLolLol: i got an unbelievable huge fook off 3rd in the cruiser class in one of my motos n fooked the cruiser standings up somewhat so had a run off with a girl (world #7 and a Pendleton!) shhh, don't spoil it. ...

Lea is a very good racer and she has beaten blokes at every regional so far, just check the points :daumenhoch:

she must have been tired as i raced to my absolute max in that run off and i think there was only a tyre width in it, bit unfair she had to have a run off against someone in a different group, messed their standings up a bit

the track was good tho, hard n long, but very good, enjoyed it  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 06:06 PM »
:) A great day,cheers to Andy and also to Louise from Blackpool club.Old Vince Neil from the N.E AKA Daz Jones was on fire & he had a tear of joy in his eye :daumenhoch:One of the best races of the season.

:LolLolLolLol: his parting aint as wide as mine  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Anyone racing at Blackpool?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx