gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975537 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 10:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  possible new track in bishops stortford (just down the road from braintree)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: possible new track in bishops stortford (just down the road from braintree)  (Read 1500 times)

eloopnai

friend of mine knows the mayor and deputy mayor and while chatting they told her that they was looking to have a bmx track in bishops stortford and it has been shortlisted
just wondering if anyone knows anything or is involved in this ?

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
hope so,i will visit this when i visit my sister :) pop in to the village i grew up in whilst i'm down that way too,Roydon  :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
I love any news of a new track, money being spent on getting young uns into our sport is amazing.....but why the fook would you put one just down the road from an existing one (this has happened in many areas in the last year), why not in an area that hasnt got one for miles
Great news though  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  possible new track in bishops stortford (just down the road from braintree)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx