gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975538 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 29, 2024, 02:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  STOLEN BIKE IN MANCHESTER
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: STOLEN BIKE IN MANCHESTER  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
STOLEN BIKE IN MANCHESTER
« on: March 23, 2013, 07:14 PM »
Hi guys, I helped someone out by loaning my Dialled Cruiser to them (pictured below) and it was stolen from the Manchester Indoor last night.  The Police have looked at CCTV footage but, guess what, one wasn't working and another wasn't rotating enough to see what was happening.  Anyway, if anyone sees it please let me know on here so I can feed info. back to Greater Manc. Police.  Pretty distinctive with Profile minis, Profile stem, S&M seat, Chris King headset, DXR cranks, S&M forks and bars with Sharp 1-11 barends.  Picture shows it staged when I built it with carbon forks but you get the idea.  And if you do catch someone with it, give them a warm throatshake from me please.  Humps

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Re: STOLEN BIKE IN MANCHESTER
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 10:52 AM »
What a nightmare Al'. Got to feel sorry for whoever it was you loaned it to, this kind of thing always happens to be when i borrow something.

All the best finding it mate.

mrs ratty

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 06:07 PM »
Hope you get it back mate :-*
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:08 PM by mrs ratty »

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 09:49 PM »
Appreciate everyone's gestures here but there's still every chance the cruiser will turn up yet. I haven't had the opportunity to consider options and I've already been offered my son James's complete as he rarely uses it now. And I do have a 20" which gets the occasional airing. Please don't send money. The BMX community have done lots for me in the past and for that I will always be grateful. Fingers crossed I hear good news about the bike soon. Humps

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 09:51 PM »
Glad to report that after some negotiation the National Cycle Centre's insurers have paid out an amount equivalent to approx 75% of the reinstatement value of my stolen bike.  Of course they're not admitting liability and are blaming the family that borrowed it for having been negligent in where they left it./  Errrrr mmmmmm!!  Anyway, all's well that ends well and I've struck a deal with my youngest son that I have his cruiser in settlement of a large garage bill he's faced with when his gearbox blew up on his Polo GTi; that's what dad's are for, apparently.  Humps

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 12:51 PM »
not a bad result dude  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  STOLEN BIKE IN MANCHESTER

gfxgfx
gfx gfx