gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975498 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6343 Members - Latest Member: dan-dare March 28, 2024, 04:02 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  Quadog
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Quadog  (Read 3331 times)

Offline Quadog

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Quadog
« on: March 04, 2016, 01:01 PM »
Thought id finally get some photos of my bikes on this site [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
first is my 1983 quadangle got it from a mate around 1985 then it lay in my parents loft for nearly thirty years it almost ended up in tip but rescued it in nik of time brought back to life with a mixture of new and old parts .  I didnt even know about rad bmx when i started to build  it a couple of years ago so was totally  clueless and had to rely on ebay for parts so made a few mistakes along the way i know its not perfect but i think it turned out ok . I then caught the bug and got myself the bike i always wanted a hutch trickstar I rembered those ads with woody itson and mike buff it came complete of ebay but the parts didnt look right so i changed a few things . next is a gt performer that i got from a member on here lay around for ages as i got caught up trying to finish hutch .so it was built on a budget sorry about the repop skyways but i think it looks pretty cool . i also have one of those retro rippers not sure about it though felt a bit of a cheat getting it .Anyway hope you like   
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:31 AM by ED209 »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Me & My Bikes  |  Quadog

gfxgfx
gfx gfx