gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 06:08 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anarchic Gt Uk 86 to 88 tribute.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anarchic Gt Uk 86 to 88 tribute.  (Read 75127 times)

Offline poorboyee

• Curb Endo
  • dragos says always wear a helmet
  • Rated:
Re: Anarchic Gt Uk 86 to 88 tribute.
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2017, 03:29 PM »
it wold be even cooler with some VISION and SWATCH stickers >:D >:D >:D >:D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 03:30 PM by poorboyee »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2017, 05:11 PM »
Quote from: poorboyee on March 27, 2017, 03:29 PM
got them on my bully, as that was a bit later, circa 89, but you are right, they are of the would look cool, but I'm finished [ Attachment ] [ Attachment ] apart if I can find some AZ bars.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline poorboyee

• Curb Endo
  • dragos says always wear a helmet
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2017, 06:12 PM »
maybe some CLUB-HOME BOY and R.A.D stickers, the really fluorescent pink and blue rad stickers ;) would really finish it off with the bars :slayer:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 06:14 PM by poorboyee »

Offline Lenny-Lentini

• BMX Legend
  • Cherry Picker
  • New Man Ting Productions
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2017, 04:06 PM »
Absolutely fkn wicked Brother

My favourite period of bmx of all time.

A great tribute

Ive just finished this 'un

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,190182.0.html

Burn your licence the Faith. L
you ain't a badman, you live with your nan

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2017, 06:19 PM »
Absolutely fkn wicked Brother

My favourite period of bmx of all time.

A great tribute

Ive just finished this 'un

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,190182.0.html

Burn your licence the Faith. L
[/quote] Cheers !  The Sport looks  wicked. Nice touch with the CLUB HOMEBOY , 2 HIP stickers, proper street rider ANARCHIC style. Remember the licence burning in Action Bike, would love a copy of that issue. Might burn my driving licence in protest tonight! 
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2017, 11:32 AM »
looks sick  fistblump

Will get my vote this month ... just needed riding and really fooking up now ... get a file to them stickers  >:D
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2017, 05:45 PM »
looks sick  fistblump

Will get my vote this month ... just needed riding and really fooking up now ... get a file to them stickers  >:D
Cheers Ed, appreciate the vote. Wished I could ride it. But  due to a life saving op a few years ago,the  ridings  been completely out. Back on track now, but having to start with a 26 inch and work down to 20 inch again....I wil be wall riding by the end of this year! explosion

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2017, 08:15 PM »
looks sick  fistblump

Cheers Ed, appreciate the vote. Wished I could ride it. But  due to a life saving op a few years ago,the  ridings  been completely out. Back on track now, but having to start with a 26 inch and work down to 20 inch again....I wil be wall riding by the end of this year! explosion

jesus ... take it easy ffs  :daumenhoch:

Dylan Thomas

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2017, 09:08 PM »
looks sick  fistblump

jesus ... take it easy ffs  :daumenhoch:
Will do.

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2017, 11:42 AM »
I have VSW stickers....will swap ya for anarchic adjustment.... :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2017, 12:03 PM »
I have VSW stickers....will swap ya for anarchic adjustment.... :daumenhoch:
what colours are you after got a couple of each  spare green orange and purple I can send your way, also a can do you a couple of spare faze7 rub ons. send me your address and I will post en out to ya. ;)

Offline PHIL9HUF

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2017, 11:53 PM »
Just read the full thread and what a cool bike fella well done  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:
Good luck with the AZ's  :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2017, 12:08 PM »
Just read the full thread and what a cool bike fella well done  :4_17_5:  :daumenhoch:
Good luck with the AZ's  :daumenhoch:
Cheers, Have as much chance of getting the  AZ bars as winning the Lotto.

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2017, 09:45 AM »
this in my BOTM / BOTY  fistblump

get some bars made ... enough people do  :daumenhoch:

Dylan Thomas

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2017, 10:21 AM »
Get Limit Fabrications in Norwich to make you some AZ bars  :daumenhoch: you wouldn't want to ride originals anyway, they snapped far too easily!
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2017, 12:53 PM »
Get Limit Fabrications in Norwich to make you some AZ bars  :daumenhoch: you wouldn't want to ride originals anyway, they snapped far too easily!
sound will have they made em before? If so, I'm definitely up for calling them.

Steve.

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2017, 02:32 PM »

Steve.

I think they have made some, if not it wouldn't be a problem for Pat anyway I wouldn't have thought, his specialty is custom & one off fabrications, and he's a rider  :daumenhoch:
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2017, 09:33 AM »

Steve.

I think they have made some, if not it wouldn't be a problem for Pat anyway I wouldn't have thought, his specialty is custom & one off fabrications, and he's a rider  :daumenhoch:
Sorted, I'm gonna be on the case after  payday.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 03:08 PM by SDF »

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2017, 08:21 AM »
Well chuffed with my placing at MK! Icing on the cake👊🏻
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:19 AM by SDF »

Offline Cynon Soul

• Site Supporter
  • Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2017, 03:34 PM »
Just replying off my phone so I can find the thread on my laptop later. Love this GT, and the sport. Will post my works in progress laters.  Cheers.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2018, 10:56 AM »
inspired by the UK  86 to 88 street riders. Just a few more jobs to sort-Dx pedals in streetbeat Orange, and a few more stickers to slap on.

Was  going to sort my Bars this month, but after contacting Limitit Fabrications they stated that they won't produce Actionzone bars full stop. Cany any one help  point me in another possible direction?

Thanks,

Steve.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:19 AM by SDF »

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2018, 12:14 PM »
inspired by the UK  86 to 88 street riders. Just a few more jobs to sort-Dx pedals in streetbeat Orange, and a few more stickers to slap on.

Was  going to sort my Bars this month, but after contacting Limitit Fabrications they stated that they won't produce Actionzone bars full stop. Cany any one help  point me in another possible direction?

Thanks,

Steve.

pm'd   :daumenhoch:

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2020, 07:08 AM »
Finally bagged  some AZ BARS explosion Last piece of the puzzle for my Anarchic street rider tribute, just got to pick a  colour now🇬🇧
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 07:15 PM by SDF »

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2020, 07:42 PM »
OOOH nice bag Steve! Do em neon yellow! with pink AZ stickers!

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2020, 08:30 PM »
OOOH nice bag Steve! Do em neon yellow! with pink AZ stickers!
Yes , your bang on Damo  explosion .Was  discussing the  neon yellow with my brother  Yesterday.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 08:35 PM by SDF »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anarchic Gt Uk 86 to 88 tribute.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx