gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975524 Posts in 138921 Topics by 6346 Members - Latest Member: turbostarbars April 19, 2024, 12:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  OS/MS Retro & Re-Issue  |  OS/MS/NS retro & re-issue  |  Hi everyone (Hoffman decal question)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi everyone (Hoffman decal question)  (Read 11023 times)

Offline Lighty07

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Hi everyone (Hoffman decal question)
« on: September 23, 2022, 02:39 PM »
Hi guys.

New here and hoping to rekindle the fun that never really went away.

I'm a 90s kid and enjoyed my first test restore with a ruption lx which I had  as a kid.

Next up is a Hoffman ep (flatland)  Ican't find frame decals anywhere - anyone know of a contact who may be able to help with producing new ones - originals probably unlikely.

Cheers

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
Re: Hi everyone (Hoffman decal question)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 04:16 PM »
Hi guys.

New here and hoping to rekindle the fun that never really went away.

I'm a 90s kid and enjoyed my first test restore with a ruption lx which I had  as a kid.

Next up is a Hoffman ep (flatland)  Ican't find frame decals anywhere - anyone know of a contact who may be able to help with producing new ones - originals probably unlikely.

Cheers

I always use Del  at DELCALS,he is absolutely brilliant👍
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 04:20 PM »
mailto:del@delcalsigns.co.uk👍
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Lighty07

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 07:58 AM »
Brilliant thanks guys

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  OS/MS Retro & Re-Issue  |  OS/MS/NS retro & re-issue  |  Hi everyone (Hoffman decal question)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx