gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 04:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Polish and tyre inflate on some old school rides.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Polish and tyre inflate on some old school rides.  (Read 3120 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
Polish and tyre inflate on some old school rides.
« on: June 13, 2021, 07:23 PM »
Evening  all,

Hope you all enjoyed a sunny weekend. I took the chance to air a few rides. Polished and air I'm the tyres.

SDF.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Online deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Polish and tyre inflate on some old school rides.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 09:20 PM »
Nice one Steve, they look great out in the open!  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 02:26 PM »
Nice one Steve, they look great out in the open!  :daumenhoch:
Cheers Damo,  was  shattered after unlocking them , moving them in and out, inflating the tyres and a quick polish, 😀
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 10:24 PM »
 fistblump great collection  fistblump

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 12:40 AM »
Good stuff mate - always good to give the old girls a dust down and give them a bit of fresh air.....
 fistblump 8)
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 07:10 PM »
Good stuff mate - always good to give the old girls a dust down and give them a bit of fresh air.....
 fistblump 8)
Yes , what I thought would be an hour job took all afternoon.  😀  tyres are  always a worry, but the autoglym tyre dressing and the air dehumidifier are doing the job.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Polish and tyre inflate on some old school rides.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx