gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
972681 Posts in 138523 Topics by 6151 Members - Latest Member: sammyjefferson67 September 21, 2021, 08:37 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.  (Read 991 times)

Offline SDF

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.
« on: July 31, 2021, 07:02 PM »
Few old frames I've collected. Think my next build will be the Piranha. Two  of the frames were built local to me REDDITCH  and CRADLEY HEATH👊🏻.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 07:09 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. ......

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • BMX Overlord
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 09:38 PM »
3 very underrated frame sets.  I like them all  explosion

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 10:19 PM »
Need to know more about that Steve Wilson loopy!!! :coolsmiley:

Does it have a 5" headtube???
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=182215.msg1828811#msg1828811
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old, British guy make a fool of himself! :D

Offline SDF

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 07:33 AM »
Need to know more about that Steve Wilson loopy!!! :coolsmiley:

Does it have a 5" headtube???
Will measure it up when I'm back at the lock up. It was purchased from Darren Stock. It's really light , and the welds are beautiful. Guessing it was one of his  race frames.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. ......

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 04:42 AM »
All Wilson frames had that 5" headtube  :daumenhoch: easy to spot when you find a decal-less frame set  ;)

Offline SDF

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 04:17 PM »
Few old frames I've collected. Think my next build will be the Piranha. Two  of the frames were built local to me REDDITCH  and CRADLEY HEATH👊🏻.

Had to  start building one of them,  may have a rider to enter build of the month soon👍🏻

Offline SDF

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2021, 02:16 PM »
Bit more progress today.

Offline SDF

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 08:11 PM »
As it's going to be a rider ,Thought  I best up my game and get some pedals that won't destroy my shins and tyres that won't turn to dust. New pic on Sat.

Offline SDF

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2021, 08:13 PM »
Rider finished now.  SDF.

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2021, 10:23 AM »
Love the orange and red combo on that.  8)

Offline SDF

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2021, 03:03 PM »
Love the orange and red combo on that. 
👊🏻 thanks. I'm  really pleased with it.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PIRANHA, STEVE WILSON AND AERO REFLEX FRAME AND FORKS.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx