gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975501 Posts in 138922 Topics by 6344 Members - Latest Member: MTBMX March 29, 2024, 12:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  AIRZONE UPGRADES, ACTION ZONE BARS FITTED.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AIRZONE UPGRADES, ACTION ZONE BARS FITTED.  (Read 9546 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
AIRZONE UPGRADES, ACTION ZONE BARS FITTED.
« on: March 01, 2022, 11:42 AM »
Upgraded the bars to AZ's and will be adding a Nos Mirage power disc, as the current on is repro, not 100 sure on the tioga  post yet?

Still looking for  Nos or mint blue or lavender coaster Skyways👊🏻

Detest the repro Tuffs with reflector holes🙁

The frame front brake and tuff neck chain wheel are  original parts from 86.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 02:17 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Chilli Rinse

• Look Back
  • I'm gonna need a bigger shed 😂
  • Rated:
Re: AIRZONE UPGRADES, ACTION ZONE BARS FITTED.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 06:31 PM »
Cool as heck mate, me like  :slayer:
Low end French does it for me ! 😂

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 10:25 AM »
Upgraded the bars to AZ's and will be adding a Nos Mirage power disc, as the current on is repro, not 100 sure on the tioga  post yet?

Still looking for  Nos or mint blue or lavender coaster Skyways👊🏻

Detest the repro Tuffs with reflector holes🙁

Thee frame front brake and tuff neck chain wheel are  original parts from 86.

Removed the pork chop  power disc and added a NOS Mirage, courtesy of Hot Dog👍 ,also fitted the Tioga seat post, still looking for NOS or Mint coaster tuffs in blue.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 04:15 PM by SDF »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 11:14 PM »
I love a set of AZ bars.  I only have one set on my bikes.  Great bars and on the correct bike explosion explosion

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 09:01 AM »
I love a set of AZ bars.  I only have one set on my bikes.  Great bars and on the correct bike explosion explosion
Many thanks👊🏻wanted a set  of Vincent bars or AZ bars , lost out on some Vincent a few years ago , so when the AZ popped up , I had to go for it.

Just looking for nos coaster tuffs now, pining my hopes that MK happens, and I can  maybe  purchase some .

Remember  the last MK Pinky had some nos  boxed lavender coaster tuffs , they were up for 279 , gutted I didn't buy them.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 12:50 PM by SDF »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  AIRZONE UPGRADES, ACTION ZONE BARS FITTED.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx